Suh is a dirty player!

Robchester

Other than Reggie White, what good defensive lineman is ever considered a "nice guy" or well-liked?

What happens between the whistles is one thing. One might even say what happens immediately after a whistle is one thing. But for a highly-paid professional athlete to lose his mind like that well after a play is dead is just bush league and inexcusable.

Exactly, "What happens between the whistles" is pro football. When it happens between the plays it is just punk street violence and should be treated as such. There is no place for it in Professional sports.

Edited by simpleman

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reported on 12/04/11

If Ndamukong Suh has been slow to apologize to Packers guard Evan Dietrich-Smith for his infamous stomp, there is a reason for it. According to a source from the Suh camp, the Packers were goading Suh, and there were more than 15 instances in the game in which a Packers blocker either grabbed his facemask, gave him a shot to the face or held him around his neck. Those instances were undoubtedly pointed out to NFL official Art Shell, who heard and rejected Suh's appeal last week.

Read more: FanNation truth and Rumors

Edited by NEB BILLS FAN

Suh blindsides tree with car. Then steps on it's limb :blush:

Suh Hits Tree

I found this article interesting, especially the quote from the sergeant: "He wasn't drunk and wasn't driving crazy or anything. He wasn't a jerk."

I'd love to know the context of the last part -- "He wasn't a jerk." Why the need to protect him, sarge? Could it have something to do with him being a local high school star? The accident occurred in the "club district" of Portland at 1:15 a.m. Police said he "wasn't impaired." Okay... Did they administer a Breathalyzer test? Or did they just take his word for it? Heaven knows Sybil Suh ALWAYS tells the truth. :rolleyes:

In any case, The Lions didn't need Sybil Suh's attitude to screw up their game Sunday night:

• Stephen Logan threw the football in the face of a New Orleans player, backing up the Lions and stalling the drive (missed FG)
  • Titus Young threw a punch at a NO player (another stalled drive after the foul)
  • My favorite: Brandon Pettigrew shoved an official -- which probably will lead to a fine and/or suspension. I was surprised he wasn't tossed.

Eleven penalties for 107 yards. This team is totally out of control and is very, very easy to hate.

Edited by The AntiFin

I found this article interesting, especially the quote from the sergeant: "He wasn't drunk and wasn't driving crazy or anything. He wasn't a jerk."

I'd love to know the context of the last part -- "He wasn't a jerk." Why the need to protect him, sarge? Could it have something to do with him being a local high school star? The accident occurred in the "club district" of Portland at 1:15 a.m. Police said he "wasn't impaired." Okay... Did they administer a Breathalyzer test? Or did they just take his word for it? Heaven knows Sybil Suh ALWAYS tells the truth. :rolleyes:

In any case, The Lions didn't need Sybil Suh's attitude to screw up their game Sunday night:

• Stephen Logan threw the football in the face of a New Orleans player, backing up the Lions and stalling the drive (missed FG)
  • Titus Young threw a punch at a NO player (another stalled drive after the foul)
  • My favorite: Brandon Pettigrew shoved an official -- which probably will lead to a fine and/or suspension. I was surprised he wasn't tossed.

Eleven penalties for 107 yards. This team is totally out of control and is very, very easy to hate.

By all accounts, Suh is about a nice of guy off the field as there is in the league. He was a model student-athlete at Nebraska. He just seems to turn into the incredible Hulk when he puts on the pads.

By all accounts, Suh is about a nice of guy off the field as there is in the league.

Many said the same about Bruce Smith. Super nice guy off the field. Even "nice guys" get DUIs. :)

I really just want to know how the "hometown cops" discerned that he was sober, given the nature of the accident, time it occurred and area in which it occurred. If he blew under .08 -- It's legit. But I have a sneaking suspicion he wasn't even subjected to a sobriety test of any type.

Many said the same about Bruce Smith. Super nice guy off the field. Even "nice guys" get DUIs. :)

I really just want to know how the "hometown cops" discerned that he was sober, given the nature of the accident, time it occurred and area in which it occurred. If he blew under .08 -- It's legit. But I have a sneaking suspicion he wasn't even subjected to a sobriety test of any type.

Not to bash the guy because IMO he was the greatest Bill ever, but supposedly BS loved the white. I've never heard anything like that with Suh.

Re model citizen, a Jets former teammate says though he was respected as a player people were very wary of Suh's anger management issues and unexpected mood swings. Says this never came out in public and was never flagged at the combine.

Suh is a boy in a man's body. He needs to grow up (if at all possible).

Having said that, after we draft RG3 in the first, I hope we land Vontaze Burfict in the second. He's a real puppy off the field too.

The Lions are the dumbest team in the NFL and a reflection of their hothead coach. They look like they suffer from little man's disease and have to always prove how tough they are.

Agree 100% This guy has no control over his young players and that's likely because they don't really respect him as an authority figure.

Harbaugh should have dropped that ankle biter.