Suh is a dirty player!

Robchester

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares if he's dirty. I'd take a player like him every sunday, occasional monday, and thursday every single time over the nice guys Bills defense. I use the term "defense" loosely when applied to the Bills.

Edited by Stealth

Who cares if he's dirty. I'd take a player like him every sunday, occasional monday, and thursday every single time over the nice guys Bills defense. I use the term "defense" loosely when applied to the Bills.

Suh got manhandled today. Reading the Lions forums they are pretty sick of his antics and not totally impressed with his play this year. What about Fairley? Didn't hear his name once during the game. Is he injured?

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

What that idiot did today was disgraceful. If he's not suspended either internally by the Lions or by the NFL - or both - then the NFL is run by hypocrites. This guy isn't a football player, he's a thug and a liar. Detroit is having their best season in a long time, but this fugtard is going to put a big shat streak all over if if they don't do something about it now.

First off, Suh isn't a dirty player. That play where he rips off Delhomme's helmet was the only dirty play i saw. Don't even get me started on that hit on Cutler. That was a clean shove. He also got penalized for tackling Marion Barber by the hair? TOTALLY LEGAL. Not Suh's fault that he made a tackle within the rules. He shouldn't be penalized for being strong and aggressive.

Still think he isn't a dirty player after today. No excuse for what he did today and his team's performance went straight downhill after he was ejected. Not only dirty, but stupid as well.

Super dumb move. Hurt his team today bigtime. Makes me think again about Vontaze Burfict. Love the aggression/violence. Hate the lack of discipline.

Hopefully will be a Wakeup call for him. Probably has been told by every coach, including his current, that everyone else is crazy and he plays the right way. Maybe fairley will realize it too. When sitting for a few games I'd think a light will come on.

I'd bet anything that JS has told those lineman not to care about fines and 15 yarders as much as winning the attitude battle up front. Adding fairley in the draft im sure only reenforced that the coaches were looking for players willing to be on the edge of legal.Today it lost the game and likely a key player for a couple weeks down the playoff stretch.

Edited by NoSaint

Why isn't anyone saying that the GB guy tackled/shoved Suh to the ground in the first place? That doesn't excuse the stomping, but shoving the dudes head into the ground like Suh was seems like an ordinary retaliation for the NFL. Then another GB player came over and shoved him, which is what brought about the stomp.

1. Play the game the right way.

2. Win it.

In that order.

Wrong.

Win at all cost.

Hey, cut the guy a break - he was just trying to re-gain his balance .....lol

Riiiiiiiight.....he was trying to regain his balance and just kept slipping, that's why he was dribbling the GB OL'mans helmet like a basketball right in front of the 'ref.

If I wanted to stomp on a guy's arm and claim it was just trying to extract myself from the situation and I lost my balance, I'd hop on one foot a bit and stagger, in order to add verisimilitude to an otherwise unconvincing narrative.

Super dumb move. Hurt his team today bigtime. Makes me think again about Vontaze Burfict. Love the aggression/violence. Hate the lack of discipline.

This.

I'd take Dareus over Duh any day. Duh appears to be more talented (at the moment), but attitudes are difficult -- if not impossible -- to adjust at this level. After the game, Duh denied doing anything wrong.

Duh might be the better player on paper -- But we can say with certainty that Dareus' play style isn't going to "hurt his team bigtime" as the author of this reply correctly deduced about Duh. If he keeps this up, and his lack of discipline continues to cost the Lions games, the fans -- and team management -- will start to turn on their own guy. Dareus will be a beast next year, imo, especially with Williams back.

There's no such thing as a wake-up call for people who are in complete denial. Sorry, DUH.

Why isn't anyone saying that the GB guy tackled/shoved Suh to the ground in the first place? That doesn't excuse the stomping, but shoving the dudes head into the ground like Suh was seems like an ordinary retaliation for the NFL. Then another GB player came over and shoved him, which is what brought about the stomp.

As far as could be seen from the TV, the GB OL shovedown was a perfectly legal move.

Whether or not it's "ordinary", slamming the guys head into the ground repeatedly after the whistle is NOT legal. Neither is kicking the guy as you walk away.

Wrong.

Win at all cost.

That may be Suh's attitude as well. It cost the Lions 4 points on that series and arguably, the game - losing Suh certainly contributed to the suckage.

Hey, cut the guy a break - he was just trying to re-gain his balance .....lol

Exactly. That guy's arm just happened to be where Suh was stomping. As Suh himself will tell you (over and over again) he's misunderstood. And he did apologize, let me see if I can get this straight, "for putting the refs in a position to hurt the team".

This guy is very immature or very stupid or both.

<< Why isn't anyone saying that the GB guy tackled/shoved Suh to the ground in the first place? That doesn't excuse the stomping, but shoving the dudes head into the ground like Suh was seems like an ordinary retaliation for the NFL. Then another GB player came over and shoved him, which is what brought about the stomp. >>

So, by your logic, a shove (done on every play in one form or another) is equal to kicking a man when he's down? Very interesting.

Wrong. Win at all cost.

I believe Bill Romanowski would respectfully disagree with you... now.

Edited by The AntiFin