Suh is a dirty player!

Robchester

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT'S NOT DIRTY. Dirty is trying to intentionally hurt someone. By taking out someone's knee. Picking someone up and dropping on his head. Suh is just strong and aggressive. That's it. That doesn't make him a "DIRTY player." It just makes him an overly aggressive player with strength. He's not going after player's knee or trying to take out players intentionally.

Like I said. That hit on Delhomme was on the dirty side but that's just ONE play. No that hit on Dalton wasn't dirty. He jumped on him and finished the play and Dalton's helmet flew off in the process. No biggie.

Suh is dirty. You will see that too.

THAT'S NOT DIRTY. Dirty is trying to intentionally hurt someone. By taking out someone's knee. Picking someone up and dropping on his head. Suh is just strong and aggressive. That's it. That doesn't make him a "DIRTY player." It just makes him an overly aggressive player with strength. He's not going after player's knee or trying to take out players intentionally.

Like I said. That hit on Delhomme was on the dirty side but that's just ONE play. No that hit on Dalton wasn't dirty. He jumped on him and finished the play and Dalton's helmet flew off in the process. No biggie.

one might argue the "overly" part of that means he goes over the line.

Who do you think can be that bad ass edgy player for us? Wood? Carrington? K. Willimas?

Not one of those guys has shoen this tobe in his nature. You don't become "bad ass" while you are NFL player. You bring it with you to the NFL.

one might argue the "overly" part of that means he goes over the line.

Take away the Delhomme hit and what's he done that labels him as a dirty player? That Dalton hit wasn't dirty at all. He pounced on him, and then threw him down. The fact that he's so much stronger than everyone else makes it look worse than it is. So what should the NFL do? Tell him to stop lifting weights and get weaker? That hit against Stafford is another example of the BS. I was watching a replay of the Falcons/Steelers game last night on NFLN. Matt Ryan threw an incomplete pass to the Falcons FB and Woodley came up and shoved the FB from behind in EXACTLY the same way Suh shoved Stafford. Why wasn't Woodley penalized for it?

Give me a break.

Goodell is making a mockery of the game and IMO is by far the worst commissioner the NFL ever had.

James Harrison, Ndamukong Suh, Albert Haynesworth, Ray Lewis, are bada**es. There ain't one player on our roster that comes even close.

Edited by DreReed83

Not one of those guys has shoen this tobe in his nature. You don't become "bad ass" while you are NFL player. You bring it with you to the NFL.

If you can be coached to be motivated, why not coached to be "bad ass?"

If you can be coached to be motivated, why not coached to be "bad ass?"

You mean like "OK, men, I want you all to go out there and be bad asses--on 3!" Would they have to bring a "bad ass" coach?

It's a character trait--if you don't have it, it can't be imparted to you. You might fake it I guess. No one would be fooled.

• 2 months later...

The talk around the NFL this year is that the Lions are the dirtiest team in the NFL and players like Suh really take cheap shots during games. Did anyone just see this? Driving the guys head into the ground and then kicking him after the play? Geez, deserved to get thrown out of the game. Cost them a touchdown vs field goal too.

Now what is this going to be, his 4th time getting fined this year?

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever