Suh is a dirty player!

Robchester

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, Suh isn't a dirty player. That play where he rips off Delhomme's helmet was the only dirty play i saw. Don't even get me started on that hit on Cutler. That was a clean shove. He also got penalized for tackling Marion Barber by the hair? TOTALLY LEGAL. Not Suh's fault that he made a tackle within the rules. He shouldn't be penalized for being strong and aggressive.

Edited by DreReed83

I like his attitude, but I dont like the penalties. I like players who play hard and hit hard, but for a team like the bills who have trouble getting off the field, we dont need penalties. Id still love Suh in a bills uniform, but Dareus is our guy. He seems to like hitting the qb too though

That's not Suh's fault. Thats the referee's fault for making boneheaded calls. Don't put that on Suh.

The refs or Goodells fault?

Good players can be considered dirty too, and its possible that Suh may play a little dirty.

How is he dirty? Yes that Delhomme hit was dirty. But one hit makes him a dirty player? Theres a difference between dirty and aggressive. To tell you the truth, Hines Ward is probably one of the dirtiest players in the game.

Hines gets away with it because he's a WR and he's not big. Suh doesn't because he's a big guy with unbelievable strength. He's been penalized a lot for stupid reasons.

How is he dirty? Yes that Delhomme hit was dirty. But one hit makes him a dirty player? Theres a difference between dirty and aggressive. To tell you the truth, Hines Ward is probably one of the dirtiest players in the game.

Hines gets away with it because he's a WR and he's not big. Suh doesn't because he's a big guy with unbelievable strength. He's been penalized a lot for stupid reasons.

Maybe he'd be a great player if he wasn't stupid.

any feelings on the hit in cincy, or the punch this weekend?

its a lot of "incidents" with the league for a guy that hasnt started his second season. i agree not all are dirty, but i could do without some of it. that said, his good outweighs his bad - much like his new partner fairley and what he did for auburn last year.

i dont like it. doesnt mean hes not a great player.

any feelings on the hit in cincy, or the punch this weekend?

its a lot of "incidents" with the league for a guy that hasnt started his second season. i agree not all are dirty, but i could do without some of it. that said, his good outweighs his bad - much like his new partner fairley and what he did for auburn last year.

i dont like it. doesnt mean hes not a great player.

Dirty? Debatable? He jumped on him and threw him down. Did he intentionally take his helmet off and spike him to the ground? No. Was it a penalty? Of course it was a penalty. Was it a dirty play? Nope.

The punch this weekend? Hmm. Andre Johnson through a billion punches at Cortland Finnegan last year. Andre Johnson is now a dirty player. He's actually 10 times the dirty player that Suh will ever be because he threw more punches. He threw punches while Finnegan was on the ground. And Finnegan's helmet was off.

OOOOH that Johnson is a no good thug.

I love Suh.

But if he touches Fitz this week, I'll hate his guts.

Please. First of all, ur gonna hate him for doing his job? Secondly, you'd have no one to hate but Chan himself. Fitz has no business playing in this game. None what so ever. Chan should be resting his starters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBT6MygnKKw

What do the announcers say at the end of the fight? Both are swinging punches but "What's wrong with Cortland Finnegan?"

The media caters to the "good guys" and makes the "bad guys" look even worse. Suh is already labeled a "bad guy" so whatever he does is going to be blown out of proportion.

Suh is dirty in the sense that he is overly aggressive and has a ton of strength and talent. Basically he isn't dirty in the sense that Bill Romanowski was.

I'd love to see the edge that Suh has on more of the bill's defensive players. I think Williams has one and merriman to some extent. Hopefully it becomes contagious and the entire D plays with attitude.

Please. First of all, ur gonna hate him for doing his job? Secondly, you'd have no one to hate but Chan himself. Fitz has no business playing in this game. None what so ever. Chan should be resting his starters.

I guarantee you that if Suh does to Fitz what he did to Dalton, I'd go ballistic, as would most Bills' fans.

I love how Suh plays. But when it's your own guy, it changes your perspective.

Suh is dirty in the sense that he is overly aggressive and has a ton of strength and talent. Basically he isn't dirty in the sense that Bill Romanowski was.

I'd love to see the edge that Suh has on more of the bill's defensive players. I think Williams has one and merriman to some extent. Hopefully it becomes contagious and the entire D plays with attitude.

THAT'S NOT DIRTY. Dirty is trying to intentionally hurt someone. By taking out someone's knee. Picking someone up and dropping on his head. Suh is just strong and aggressive. That's it. That doesn't make him a "DIRTY player." It just makes him an overly aggressive player with strength. He's not going after player's knee or trying to take out players intentionally.

Like I said. That hit on Delhomme was on the dirty side but that's just ONE play. No that hit on Dalton wasn't dirty. He jumped on him and finished the play and Dalton's helmet flew off in the process. No biggie.