Carrington Starter?

CSBill

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelsay had eye surgery earlier in the week and wasn't medically cleared to play.

Pretty sure Wally Pipp was forced out of the starting line up with injury too..

Yes, it looks like Carrington is ready to begin what hopefully will be a long, productive career. If so, he's another effective Channix draft pick.

Pretty sure Wally Pipp was forced out of the starting line up with injury too..

Yes, it looks like Carrington is ready to begin what hopefully will be a long, productive career. If so, he's another effective Channix draft pick.

:lol:

I wasn't implying - or at least didn't mean to imply - that Kelsay should get the starting job back!

Freakin' Wally Pipp...wiseacre... :w00t:

Edited by The Senator

OK, did anyone notice that Kelsey didn't play last evening? Did he just get "Wally Pipp'ed"? :oops:

I think its time for the Carrington era to begin, he looks good out there. Kelsey is still a reliable player, but I think Carrington has start potential. What say you?

I still have no clue how some people can refer to Kelsey as a "reliable" player. Unless of course by reliable you mean we can rely on him to be the biggest liability on the whole freakin team year in and year out!!!! :wallbash: Kelsay is by far the worst player on the team and i would rather play with only ten defenders then have him play. Im being completely serious about that too its not a joke. Sometimes Kelsay is soooo F'n bad that he will block his own teammates by accident simply because he is such an idiot. Honestly it seemed like almost every big play or td the defense gave up last year was due to Kelsay and his ineptitude.

Carrington is a beast let him play Chan!!! :censored: KELSAY. im so tired of his bs. He is one of the worst players in the entire league

I still have no clue how some people can refer to Kelsey as a "reliable" player. Unless of course by reliable you mean we can rely on him to be the biggest liability on the whole freakin team year in and year out!!!! :wallbash: Kelsay is by far the worst player on the team and i would rather play with only ten defenders then have him play. Im being completely serious about that too its not a joke. Sometimes Kelsay is soooo F'n bad that he will block his own teammates by accident simply because he is such an idiot. Honestly it seemed like almost every big play or td the defense gave up last year was due to Kelsay and his ineptitude.

Carrington is a beast let him play Chan!!! :censored: KELSAY. im so tired of his bs. He is one of the worst players in the entire league

Kelsay has not nearly been the worst player on the team for years. I don't mind some hyperbole, but to follow that with "Im being completely serious about that too" is just annoying.

I've been impressed with Carrington this PS too and think he's earned some snaps in real games.

Carrington will get some snaps during games. If for no other reason than he is bigger than Kelsay. Gailey likes that.

We will also see some of Batten because I am still skeptical that Merriman can make it through the entire season.

Edited by vincec

Carrington was very impressive last night, esp v the run. His is aphysical pass rusher that is for sure. light years better than kelsay, like night and day. Ill be suprised if Kelsay isnt waived (well, no I wont, but he absolutely should be)

Do we have a third string guy in whatever LB/DE role Carrington and Kelsay are playing? I havent really noticed one.

PS was Moats injured last night? He didnt play at all I dont think. That sucks because he is better than Coleman outside, yet he s BURIED on the depth chart inside. WTF

Edited by Thoner7

Carrington was very impressive last night, esp v the run. His is aphysical pass rusher that is for sure. light years better than kelsay, like night and day. Ill be suprised if Kelsay isnt waived (well, no I wont, but he absolutely should be)

Do we have a third string guy in whatever LB/DE role Carrington and Kelsay are playing? I havent really noticed one.

PS was Moats injured last night? He didnt play at all I dont think. That sucks because he is better than Coleman outside, yet he s BURIED on the depth chart inside. WTF

Moats didn't play yesterday.

Yeah we have eddins- 2 preseason sacks and half a dozen in camp