TJ Housh in Buffalo?

CBD

Can someone explain to me the infatuation people have with Roosevelt, Easley, and Nelson? Are they that good that we can't cut any of them or place one or more on the practice squad, if eligible?

they're are young and all have big upsides.. many thought the same of Steve Johnson his 1st 2 years here

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No thanks :thumbdown: old guy on the backside of an unspectacular career

You apparently haven't seen much of Housh. If he had played on a top tier team, everyone would be talking about him. He is, or was, a tremendous receiver. I'm not saying we should necessarily go after him, but he has always been better than good.

You apparently haven't seen much of Housh. If he had played on a top tier team, everyone would be talking about him. He is, or was, a tremendous receiver. I'm not saying we should necessarily go after him, but he has always been better than good.

I saw him play and he was on a top tier team

He was not good- we don't need him

Didn't Housh drop the ball that ended Baltimore's playoff run last year?

I saw him play and he was on a top tier team

He was not good- we don't need him

Didn't SJ drop the ball in OT while being wide open and having it drop right in his hands? Should we cut him?

And the TJ drop was high and he got hit on the catch attempt right in the back. Still should have caught it, but people act like he regularly drops balls. There is not a WR in the NFL, the history of the NFL, and the future players of the NFL that wont drop a pass.

That being said, not sure we need him if the staff thinks the guys we have are so promising as we are rebuilding so thats the best time to get the young pups on the field. However, if the FO is kicking the tires on him, maybe thats a sign that they are not as confident in our young guys being ready this year.

After seeing him playing the Steelers for the years he was in Cin, he always struck me as a speedy, talented receiver who was a Bungle. It's just my opinion but it seemed there were multiple times when he helped Cin implode while they were trying to beat the Pitts. Not that it happens all the time, but just like that drop last year there just seems like a mental issue with him that crops up every once in a while. Maybe he doesn't put the time in at practice, don't know for sure.

Can someone explain to me the infatuation people have with Roosevelt, Easley, and Nelson? Are they that good that we can't cut any of them or place one or more on the practice squad, if eligible?

the desire is to find out how good they are?? I would relate it back to all the discussion about Steve Johnson in the year we had TO. He went from something promising to a zero factor because TO took up all the snaps on a losing team. In addition to those three there's Jones and Aiken who we keep hearing about.

David Nelson had 31 catches last year,... can he go to 50-60?

Naaman Roosevelt averaged 15.4 yards/rec,... can he maintain that at 30-40 catches?

Why is Donald Jones #2 on the depth chart,... does he belong there?

All more important questions to answer than,... does TJ Houshmanzadah have 1 or 2 good years left?

the desire is to find out how good they are?? I would relate it back to all the discussion about Steve Johnson in the year we had TO. He went from something promising to a zero factor because TO took up all the snaps on a losing team. In addition to those three there's Jones and Aiken who we keep hearing about.

David Nelson had 31 catches last year,... can he go to 50-60?

Naaman Roosevelt averaged 15.4 yards/rec,... can he maintain that at 30-40 catches?

Why is Donald Jones #2 on the depth chart,... does he belong there?

All more important questions to answer than,... does TJ Houshmanzadah have 1 or 2 good years left?

the only problem is we would be lucky to have 1 pan out, yet alone 2 or 3 or 4 when you throw in easley, etc.... to say we cant pick up any receivers because we have so many "maybes" just speaks to how few answers we have.

the only problem is we would be lucky to have 1 pan out, yet alone 2 or 3 or 4 when you throw in easley, etc.... to say we cant pick up any receivers because we have so many "maybes" just speaks to how few answers we have.

Good point. Most here believe that since we found one Stevie, we can certainly find 2 or 3 more--so we absolutely don't need a veteran WR.

If 1 pans out we'll have a #1 and #2 receiver. That would be success! I don't think I'm expecting for 2-3 of them be stars. Failure is that we get a season and a half out of Housh and then we start looking for that #2 receiver.

Good point. Most here believe that since we found one Stevie, we can certainly find 2 or 3 more--so we absolutely don't need a veteran WR.

Signing a veteran receiver in his 30's is a move for a rising team... like when we got James Lofton. For us we need to see if there's a 2nd young gun in the group.

Edited by cage

UUmmmmmmmm barrnett just said he was the one out with him and its funny how people think he looks like tj.

Barnett. And when i said he said. I mean he tweeted. its funny how you read all of this and watch how rumors grow.

Chan like his toys, doens't he?

I think Promo the Robot suggested the other day that the Bills will open with a center, QB, and nine receivers. He may be right.

GO BILLS!!!

It's called the A-11 offense and it's catching on at the High School level. Maybe Chan's got a plan... :devil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJtLZvlU8mo

Edited by MaineMoxie