Who is Patrick Moran? Supposedly major news.

bbb

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The best thing anyone can hope for, if they are intent on having Merriman on the roster even if he is or was back on steroids, is that there was no personal conduct or drug policy until the new CBA was ratified.

I agree, or that perhaps all the facts in the story aren't true. Who knows what the substance was, seems like if it were steroids of the controlled substance variety he would have been arrested. Seeing as how he seemingly works with many supplement companies it could have very well been one of those and a misunderstanding. The report is very vague it leads to alot of assumptions.

If someone went into my hard drive and looked at my history dating back from when I bought it, people would be appalled by how many Peter Pan links I've been tricked into clicking on. But honestly, it never gets old.

Edited by bills1960

Even if they intend to run the story, no way, no how are they doing so without verifying sources, fact-checking and understanding the ramifications of printing them.

I'll give Moran this: he is definitely putting himself out there if this happens to be false; without suggesting anyone run over his kid, it either means he's trusting someone he shouldn't, he's ignorant of how open he's leaving himself, or he is telling the truth.

One other thing - if it is true but unable to be substantiated it will make him look bad. If it was something minor he had and it's a non-issue, especially if he was locked out at the time anyway, and it becomes a non-story remember the headline said "Merriman busted for steroids". Just seems like a poor choice of words.

I agree, or that perhaps all the facts in the story aren't true. Who knows what the substance was, seems like if it were steroids of the controlled substance variety he would have been arrested. Seeing as how he seemingly works with many supplement companies it could have very well been one of those and a misunderstanding. The report is very vague it leads to alot of assumptions.

This product is particularly interesting...

Link, no pixie, honest.

Sal Maiorana

@salmaiorana Sal Maiorana

I have heard there was no bust. RT @MSmilanich: @salmaiorana Is there any legitamcy to the Merriman border crossing with steroids rumor?

Meaning he was not arrested. Cannot corroborate anything else right now. RT @Shaww: @salmaiorana There was no bust? meaning what?

Merriman just tweeted about saying goodbye to St John Fisher until next year.

OMG! This must mean he was suuspended for the whole year!!! If this is true, I'm taking my car and running over the next 8 year old girl in my path.

As long as she's not a husky Canadian, you should be OK.