Who is Patrick Moran? Supposedly major news.

bbb

gotta love the reporter circle jerk. If you can't give anything more than 'a source', then stop writing. Even if the source is Shawne Merriman himself, stop writing.

Sources should be identified as closely as possible. If it was Merriman himself and you can't identify him then you say, "A player on the Bills who is familiar with the situation" and at that point, you need to have at least a second 'anonymous' source or otherwise, you're a Twobilldrive.com poster.

We need to demand more from our local 'reporters'.

Edited by jeremy2020

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got off the phone with my source...

he told me Moran's "source" at the border is none other than....infamous Skooby from Florida

...& that Merriman drives a BMW

I got off the phone with my source. He told me that chocolate covered donuts are tasty and purple drank is the shiznit. He says he could literally spend like 32 million dollars on those.

Did I read correctly that the NFL is testing for HGH on game-days? It would make sense for the league to do it then.

HGH isnt something that they can just test for it's presence since it occurs naturally, and at different levels for different people.

The only way to test for it, is to take one original baseline blood test, then you can re-test later and see if levels have gone up. And multiple blood samples need to be taken on different days.

BUT if the player was on it for their baseline test, and stays on it, then it just looks normal.

also, in his article he says friends of his in the mainstream media knew he had the info. so why didn't they report it in the mainstream media?

Maybe they thought they were doing Moran a favor and letting him break it. Maybe this is his big chance to get a national gig?