Who is Patrick Moran? Supposedly major news.

bbb

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sal Maiorana

@salmaiorana Sal Maiorana

I have heard there was no bust. RT @MSmilanich: @salmaiorana Is there any legitamcy to the Merriman border crossing with steroids rumor?

Meaning he was not arrested. Cannot corroborate anything else right now. RT @Shaww: @salmaiorana There was no bust? meaning what?

I believe Maiorana a LOT more than this clown Moran. If this turns out to be true this will ruin the microscopic amount of credibility he had to begin with.

shawnemerriman Shawne Merriman

RT @touque42: @shawnemerriman hope the groin isn't serious, we need ya. Not serious at all thanks though

He doesn't seem too concerned about missing time, injury or otherwise.

shawnemerriman Shawne Merriman

RT @touque42: @shawnemerriman hope the groin isn't serious, we need ya. Not serious at all thanks though

He doesn't seem too concerned about missing time, injury or otherwise.

Like Gailey said, the goal for him is not the pre season, it's Sept. 11.

To me this seems like such a non-story its absolutely hilarious.

Shawne Merriman, has never been busted for using steroids. He was tested with a banned substance in his system. The NFL never said it was roids. And this all happened when the NFL had a freaking 800 # you called to check you supplements with. The NFL even waited weeks before releasing the information that he failed because they didn't want him to take a bad rap. He passed 19 out of the 20 drug tests before. The guy got a bad rap by the media

Even if this was true, that he came across the boarder with a supposed substance, that doesn't mean it was steroids. Again it could have been supplements. Steroids are such a weighted word. Just like busted is.

Honestly, this Moran guy, used a terrible choice of words.

I would want to check the credibility of a report like this for any player, any team. I hope this guy gets sued by Merriman and his agent so he can stop pumping false news into the media stream trying to act like a real reporter.

I hope Merriman hires me to represent him in his defamation case against Pat Moran...

By the way, I've probably clicked on this thread 100 times, posted in it dozens of times, been on twitter for an hour, and opened the peter pan link 4 times today.

Try to explain that PP thing to your spouse, LOL.

I believe Maiorana a LOT more than this clown Moran. If this turns out to be true this will ruin the microscopic amount of credibility he had to begin with.

I dislike Moran, but what Sal is saying here is no different than Moran. He specifically said Merriman was not arrested.

To me this seems like such a non-story its absolutely hilarious.

Shawne Merriman, has never been busted for using steroids. He was tested with a banned substance in his system. The NFL never said it was roids. And this all happened when the NFL had a freaking 800 # you called to check you supplements with. The NFL even waited weeks before releasing the information that he failed because they didn't want him to take a bad rap. He passed 19 out of the 20 drug tests before. The guy got a bad rap by the media

Even if this was true, that he came across the boarder with a supposed substance, that doesn't mean it was steroids. Again it could have been supplements. Steroids are such a weighted word. Just like busted is.

Honestly, this Moran guy, used a terrible choice of words.

Not from his perspective.

25 page thread here and people talking about it all day. Multiple threads on the Bills official message board. All these people talking about his story and checking his twitter. Wonder how many hits his story page actually took? I know it crashed a few times because so many were viewing it.

And now he gets to take those numbers to his boss and show what a "great journalist" he is. Doesn't matter how shoddy and bush-league his actual article was. Hey, it got a lot of people looking at it. True or not, people are looking. That's all that matters to these scumbags.

Be the first one. Do what you gotta to get the most views.

:sick: