Kamar Aiken #2 on depth chart???

Nothin' says "we're f'd" like...

Depth charts have been updated on buffalobills.com. Kamar Aiken is listed as the starting WR2 ahead of Jones. Has anyone else seen this?! No other surprises, Levitre still listed as LG1.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe Davis, but i think they will hang on to Easley awhile longer. But i agree he needs to improve quickly to make a difference for us. And i wish he would. maybe he stays to end of pre season unless he shows a jump up. Aiken can go to practice squad like Naaman did and get called up later.

Anyone see him block? Seems like we usually run in 2 Wr sets. Maybe he'll be the "#2" due to his blocking, but will be on the bench during 4 Wr sets.... Just a thought, I haven't seen much of him. His video is impressive though. Made some really nice grabs

I would shocked if he was our #2 wr already. Peter King has discussed Jones in two recent articles, stating that he is becoming a very good player. He even recommended drafting him in your fantasy league. If Aiken has passed Jones by, I would assume that he must be a great talent as well. Maybe his emergence in addition to others led to the trade of Lee Evans.

This guy runs a 4.4 40? --very impressive, considering he seems like a really big receiver.

Did anyone see him play against Chicago last week?

Did they use the same stopwatch that they used to time Easley?

From youtube video:

Kamar Aiken, at 6'2" and 218 lbs, possesses good size at the receiver position. When you combine Aiken's size, speed and his superior strength in the weight room, Aiken becomes a very difficult assignment for cornerbacks at both the line of scrimmage and downfield. Aiken can stretch the defense vertically and is always a threat for a huge play.

BTW, he's an inch shorter and 10 lbs heavier than Easley, who looked like a horse in those Goon Squad pics from over the summer...

He's also four inches taller and 20 lbs heavier than Evans.

hmmmmmmm

Hmmmm. Aiken is listed at 212--3 pounds more than Evans and 12 lbs less than Easley (who is the same height as Aiken). You have a computer--look it up.

Anyway, Aiken was the #3 WR on a UCF team that threw 300 passes last year.

Edited by Mr. WEO

Did they use the same stopwatch that they used to time Easley?

Hmmmm. Aiken is listed at 212--3 pounds more than Evans and 12 lbs less than Easley (who is the same height as Aiken). You have a computer--look it up.

Anyway, Aiken was the #3 WR on a UCF team that threw 300 passes last year.

I did look it up, brainiac. Could it be (gasp) that different sources list different measureables???

I would shocked if he was our #2 wr already. Peter King has discussed Jones in two recent articles, stating that he is becoming a very good player. He even recommended drafting him in your fantasy league. If Aiken has passed Jones by, I would assume that he must be a great talent as well. Maybe his emergence in addition to others led to the trade of Lee Evans.

Or it could mean that behind Stevie we have two decent slot guys (Parrish+Nelson)and a bunch of unproven, yet promising young wideouts. My guess is that Jones, Aiken, Easley, Roosevelt will be interchangeable throughout the rest of the pre-season and maybe the first few weeks of the regular season. Hopefully one of them steps up to the plate or it could be a long year of double/triple coverage for Stevie.

I did look it up, brainiac. Could it be (gasp) that different sources list different measureables???

Really? I went right to nfl.com and the Bills website. Tell us where you got Aiken heavier than Easley.

Probably. But they likely didn't have either run on that pristine Bears turf. ;)

Oh come on doc--you went on like they playing in quicksand. Jasper looked faster than Easley on that same turf.