Chicago Bears Exhibition

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitzy and the offense look good tomorrow, without Lee Evans. All the front office haters will be silenced when the offense proves that Lee wasn't as big of a part on this offense as we thought, and they can move the ball without him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIJJMa3y0ek&feature=related

I think we'll struggle a bit on O simply because you removed your number one receiver the day before the game. We'll see but regardless of what happens it's just preseason. Hence, evaluation is full of atypical variables.

The OL sucks, but it goes primarily unnoticed in the passing game ebcause Fitz throws very quick routes. No long developing routes but thats ok. Nothing from Spiller, lots from our young WRs (I like them, dont think losing Evans hurts us at all). We desperately miss not having a TE.

On D our DL looks awesome, LBs ok. McKelvin sucks, fumbles a return, Moats looks lost at ILB and Kelsay looks like the worst LB in the NFL, which he is.

We lose 27-10 and one of our young receivers gets hurt and is placed on IR (lost for the year). Our offensive line is horrible and allows 4 sacks and very little room for the running game. The only positive is that our undrafted free agent punter does well which leads him to make the roster over Moorman as another cost cutting move.

Fitzy and the offense look good tomorrow, without Lee Evans. All the front office haters will be silenced when the offense proves that Lee wasn't as big of a part on this offense as we thought, and they can move the ball without him.

If you think the first preseason game can be used to judge anything, I've got a signature bridge I'd like to sell you...

youtube.com/watch?v=MIJJMa3y0ek&feature=related

I think we'll struggle a bit on O simply because you removed your number one receiver the day before the game. We'll see but regardless of what happens it's just preseason. Hence, evaluation is full of atypical variables.

Agreed.

I hope so 0:)

I said it before, Marcus Easley goes out with the first team, tears it up on the first two drives and all is well again in Bills land (in regards to the Evans situation). No but seriously, the defense is going to be flying, Spiller makes a few plays like he did last year. But Thigpen will struggle when he steps in, Brad Smith doesn't do much, I bet you they save the real crazy option plays for the regular season.

I think it will be a remarkably boring game, with a lot of basic formations so that the rookies can get the feel for the game.

The veterans will get some time to play but I'm not expecting too much excitement.

The highlight will be seeing the Bills on the field in their new uni's, and it'll just be a welcome sight to watch football again.

GO BILLS!!!!!

I think it will be a remarkably boring game, with a lot of basic formations so that the rookies can get the feel for the game.

The veterans will get some time to play but I'm not expecting too much excitement.

The highlight will be seeing the Bills on the field in their new uni's, and it'll just be a welcome sight to watch football again.

GO BILLS!!!!!

^^^^

This

First pre-season game folks. Not by any means a barometer for what this team will look like against the Chiefs in week 1.