Kyle Williams Signed Long Term!!1

bobcat

This is why we have cap space and a lot of it. If Stevie has a great season there is a good chance that Fitzpatrick did too, and they'll both probably be looking for a bump.

Not sure if we have any other guys on the roster that might fall into that category, but I'll bet there are a few more potential candidates that we want room to re-sign or extend.

Edited by yall

No Doc, this is the time for someone to say, "Sure, the Bills re-sign a white player." <_<

:lol:

Nope, nothing wrong with signing white QB's, OL, DL, K's, P's, or even some TE's. ;)

Nice move when it happens, he certainly deserves the $, especially after what he did last year. :beer:

willims, johnson, levitre, wood, fitz should all be rexgended before the season starts

That's assuming any of them are willing to sign before this season. If I was Stevie or Fitz, Id wait to see if I can put up good numbers and get more money. I doubt the Bills would offer them big contracts based on their single seasons. And that's a smart move. Probably best for both to wait.

No Doc, this is the time for someone to say, "Sure, the Bills re-sign a white player." <_<

Yeah, and they're trading away a black player in Evans!

Nevermind that they gave him a huge extension a few years back