Kyle Williams Signed Long Term!!1

bobcat

typical Bills front office. Guy has one good year and they throw a ton of money at him after not signing any free agents! Buddy asleep at the wheel again!

I hope you're being sacrcastic....one year my a$$!!! Kyle has been busting butt since he arrived and has improved every year he's been with the team. He deserves a long term contract.

This is why we have cap space and a lot of it. If Stevie has a great season there is a good chance that Fitzpatrick did too, and they'll both probably be looking for a bump.

Not sure if we have any other guys on the roster that might fall into that category, but I'll bet there are a few more potential candidates that we want room to re-sign or extend.

This is why we have cap space?

To quote the Miz, "Really"? Really?.....Really?

I hope they extended him to a long term deal. That will help the D line and LB's. Also, there is no team salary floor this year, it's a league team average floor. So the Bills can spend as little as they want this year.

Edited by RyanC882

Holy moot, batman!

I do love Kyle and he should be re-signed. I am just mad at the fact that we are going in an nother season with passable tackles at best. To me, LT and RT are critical positions that have been ignored or neglected for far far too long at one Bills drive.

typical Bills front office. Guy has one good year and they throw a ton of money at him after not signing any free agents! Buddy asleep at the wheel again!

HAHAHA

I swear some of you are just crazy.

IF they let a guy go after a good year, see Greer, OMG WHAT MORONS.

IF they sign him, OMG WHAT MORONS. Kyle's been good for more than one season.

Hope you were kidding.

thought i would bump some good news to top......

LaCanfora confirmed to WGR that the Bills, according to his sources, want to make Williams "among the highest paid defensive tackles in the game."

This would be Williams' third new contract in the last five years. LaCanfora added Williams is "very open to securing his long-term future with the Bills and the deal could come together before the season starts."

http://wgr550.com/Report--Bills-Negotiating-With-Kyle-Williams/10616387

thought i would bump some good news to top......

LaCanfora confirmed to WGR that the Bills, according to his sources, want to make Williams "among the highest paid defensive tackles in the game."

This would be Williams' third new contract in the last five years. LaCanfora added Williams is "very open to securing his long-term future with the Bills and the deal could come together before the season starts."

http://wgr550.com/Report--Bills-Negotiating-With-Kyle-Williams/10616387

haha; nice try...Ralph is cheap, so I don't buy it.

I hope you're being sacrcastic....one year my a$$!!! Kyle has been busting butt since he arrived and has improved every year he's been with the team. He deserves a long term contract.

I think it's a testament to this board that you can't be sure when a stupid, insane post is a joke or not.