Miami Dolphins

If I was a Dolphin fan I'd be pissed. I haven't checked out any forums of theirs but what are they doing? They lose both Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams both pretty durable backs and get Reggie Bush. He will not carry the rock 40 times a game. He really won't help them at all if he truly has to be their #1 guy. That just isn't going to work. He is a good compliment but that is it.

Here is their RB depth chart

1) Reggie Bush 2) Daniel Thomas - Rookie picked in round 2 3) Lex Hilliard - only played ST last year

anything after these guys is pointless to list.

IMO they got rid of their 2 biggest offensive threats. I don't consider Brandon much of a threat with Henne as their QB and no run game. Teams will just double him and lock him down.

No one can convince me going into the season that they won't be the worst team in the AFC East and a top 5 worst team in the leauge. They may put themselves in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes when the team quits on Sporano 8 to 10 weeks in. I have never seen a team fold like that 1 and 15 Dolphin team that we beat into the ground in the snow a few years back. I have a feeling they will quit just like that.

I see them 0-6 in the division, losing to the Dal,Phi,NYG maybe beating WAS, They will lose to Hou, SD, KC, they may beat, DEN, CLE, OAK

I see 3 to 5 wins for this team at most. What do you guys think.

If I was a Dolphin fan I'd be pissed. I haven't checked out any forums of theirs but what are they doing? They lose both Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams both pretty durable backs and get Reggie Bush. He will not carry the rock 40 times a game. He really won't help them at all if he truly has to be their #1 guy. That just isn't going to work. He is a good compliment but that is it.

Here is their RB depth chart

1) Reggie Bush 2) Daniel Thomas - Rookie picked in round 2 3) Lex Hilliard - only played ST last year

anything after these guys is pointless to list.

IMO they got rid of their 2 biggest offensive threats. I don't consider Brandon much of a threat with Henne as their QB and no run game. Teams will just double him and lock him down.

No one can convince me going into the season that they won't be the worst team in the AFC East and a top 5 worst team in the leauge. They may put themselves in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes when the team quits on Sporano 8 to 10 weeks in. I have never seen a team fold like that 1 and 15 Dolphin team that we beat into the ground in the snow a few years back. I have a feeling they will quit just like that.

I see them 0-6 in the division, losing to the Dal,Phi,NYG maybe beating WAS, They will lose to Hou, SD, KC, they may beat, DEN, CLE, OAK

I see 3 to 5 wins for this team at most. What do you guys think.

Who does?

Their QB situation is just as bad. They brought in no real competition for Chad Hennee so it looks like it's sink or swim with him. I doubt the RB and QB situation would be like this if Parcells was still around by the way. Their owner Steven Ross, like Ralph Wilson, is absolutely clueless.

The Dols are a lock for the basement of the AFC East. No running game and Henne being Henne.

They don't have a running game? Because they have a rookie RB and Reggie bush? They have a beastly OL and 2 decent RBs in Thomas and bush. You don't have to have great RBs to have a good running game. The OL is the most important thing. The fact that their passing game sucks will be the biggest obstacle in having a good running game

They don't have a running game? Because they have a rookie RB and Reggie bush? They have a beastly OL and 2 decent RBs in Thomas and bush. You don't have to have great RBs to have a good running game. The OL is the most important thing. The fact that their passing game sucks will be the biggest obstacle in having a good running game

The better RB's you have, the better your running game will be behind the same OL. Bush isn't an every-down RB and the rookie is unproven. Together they're a downgrade from Brown and Williams.

They've gone to hell since the future of J-Lo's minority ownwership stake is unknown...

Edited by stevewin

Some of you guys are setting yourselves up for a potentially very big let down.

Lock for last in the AFC East

0-6 in the division.

If we lose to the fish and/or end up behind them in the AFC east we are going to have to put you guys on suicide watch ;)

Some of you guys are setting yourselves up for a potentially very big let down.

Lock for last in the AFC East

0-6 in the division.

If we lose to the fish and/or end up behind them in the AFC east we are going to have to put you guys on suicide watch ;)

The Bills won't go 0-6 in the division. No way, no how.

Their offensive line is mega deep, stacked. Pro bowl LT and Colombo at Rt, pouncy center incognito and vernon carey at guards. Reports are their backups are looking very good also. Their defense could be a top 3 with young shut down corners, #99 back, cameron wake, and koa misa at LB's. I think they will be very competitve. Henne has nothing to lose so he will let it fly to Marshall. Their dline is also young,strong and very underrated. Can the coach get the players to buy in to him is the question.

Yet there are people saying Miami will actually have a better season then us........

It'll be close. I'll bet they're listing our OT depth on their websites and laughing like we are at their RBs. It's nice to have lots of good receivers but if your QB is lying on his back...