WR Buster Davis signs with Bills

I thought we have a very deep WR corp ?? And isn't there a chance especially now with the pick up of Smith is it from the Jet's you know the Slash guy that we may have to cut one of our young receivers any way ??

I guess Buddy is just constantly looking for new talent so you can't fault the guy for that !! Hey he could do us like Jauron did what a :censored: up that guy was & is !! Heck he wouldn't even take a flier on Poz Or Whitner what does that tell us ?? :blink:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we have a very deep WR corp ?? And isn't there a chance especially now with the pick up of Smith is it from the Jet's you know the Slash guy that we may have to cut one of our young receivers any way ??

I guess Buddy is just constantly looking for new talent so you can't fault the guy for that !! Hey he could do us like Jauron did what a :censored: up that guy was & is !! Heck he wouldn't even take a flier on Poz Or Whitner what does that tell us ?? :blink:

having

lee -- who im not going to discuss

stevie -- drops -- johnson

roscoe -- weighs 155 soaking wet - parrish

and 5 guys that would be #5-6 on another roster, does not qualify as great depth. we have a ton of quantity and almost no proven quality right now.

having

lee -- who im not going to discuss

stevie -- drops -- johnson

roscoe -- weighs 155 soaking wet - parrish

and 5 guys that would be #5-6 on another roster, does not qualify as great depth. we have a ton of quantity and almost no proven quality right now.

Don't you know that every player on the Bills roster is going to be great!

I'm sure the Bills are just f'ing with us at this point.

Ralph: Chandler, what exactly is our deepest position on this team?

Chan: Well, sir, it's at wide receiver.

Ralph: Buddy, what dont we grab ourselves another wide receiver. *chuckles to himself*

Nix: Sure thing, boss.

The first thing would be that he's a camp body. You cannot be shorthanded at wideout and the Bills are down one body at that position.

Coaches are psychotic about having enough WRs and DBs for training camp because of the huge emphasis in the passing game these days.

As such there is LOTS of running in training camp among these positions.

When you're short at WR or DB, the injuries quickly compound… hamstring pulls, calf pulls, groin pulls, etc.

This one I don't understand. There is no room for him. I assume that Buddy is just doing him a favor by taking a look so it seems like he is getting some play.

just another name to add to Buddy's highlight reel of 1st round disasters.

might as well confirm that he really sucks --- and Buddy's talent evaluation skills are not much better

He's caught touchdowns in this league.

not making a great argument for him here lol hes caught 2 touchdowns in his 4 years. not saying he isnt worth a look though. thats what preseasons for.

Sorta reminds me of the Chad Jackson signing last season. High pick didnt work out with the original team, give him a look and see what you got. If he sucks cut him, no biggie

Agreed