UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

Saw on Drudge that Russia has vowed to shoot down all flying objects over Syria. "Flying objects" is 2/3rds of UFO. Methinks Greggythinks this is the disclosure he's been touting. If it weren't for sitcom math I would be intrigued.

I'm not a big follower of the UFO theories but that headline is disturbing. Will the Russians shoot down Amazon's Whole Foods deliveries to Syria?

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Hey, all I'll say is that we have assets operating in the ME that are well above TS using propulsion and weapon technology that is decades ahead of our commercialized tech.

In fact, I spoke with a serviceman two weekends ago who just returned from a deployment in the ME. He showed me incredible footage of a firefight with close aerial support from an advanced USAF craft that is best compared to this:

ob_1e3c49_film97-1280x720.jpg Not the actual image (obviously), just the closest I could find.

From the footage I saw, it made no sound (tough to tell over the sounds of the firefight), moved in ways a craft bound by our understanding of physics could never move, and was what you could best call a game changer for how that particular fight was going. He said it was a manned craft, not a drone - and it was one of ours compared to one of "theirs".

Then let's remember that during Iraq 2 there have been long standing rumors (now supported by documents from wikileaks :ph34r: ) that the real aim of the war was to capture an ancient stargate activated by Saddam before his ouster. Ancient Aliens even did a segment on it last year or the year before :P .

According to that theory, Saddam believed he was the reincarnation of Nebekenezer and was paying German archaeologists to dig up cuneiform tablets and ancient sites all over the region. He was obsessed with the ancient technology and apparently amassed quite a collection. So much so that the first place US troops visited on Day One of the invasion was the Baghdad museum where US soldiers searched and confiscated at least three dozen large pallets worth of tablets and historical artifacts (the bit about the museum is an actual fact backed up by primary documents).

Sounds like Indiana Jones... until you start to see official documents (many of them from the Chelsea Manning leaks) referencing stargate teams and draco teams operating in the Green Zone - which, according to this (out there) theory, was built around the stargate Saddam found.

(one such doc, there are many others buried in this dump)

https://wikileaks.org/irq/report/2005/08/IRQ20050808n2304.html

Then let's remember that during Iraq 2 there have been long standing rumors (now supported by documents from wikileaks :ph34r: ) that the real aim of the war was to capture an ancient stargate activated by Saddam before his ouster. Ancient Aliens even did a segment on it last year or the year before :P .

I thought it was about resurrecting the nephilim, Nimrod.

:lol:

ob_1e3c49_film97-1280x720.jpg

Sounds like Indiana Jones... until you start to see official documents (many of them from the Chelsea Manning leaks) referencing stargate teams and draco teams operating in the Green Zone - which, according to this (out there) theory, was built around the stargate Saddam found.

giphy.gif

Hey, all I'll say is that we have assets operating in the ME that are well above TS using propulsion and weapon technology that is decades ahead of our commercialized tech.

In fact, I spoke with a serviceman two weekends ago who just returned from a deployment in the ME. He showed me incredible footage of a firefight with close aerial support from an advanced USAF craft that is best compared to this:

ob_1e3c49_film97-1280x720.jpg Not the actual image (obviously), just the closest I could find.

From the footage I saw, it made no sound (tough to tell over the sounds of the firefight), moved in ways a craft bound by our understanding of physics could never move, and was what you could best call a game changer for how that particular fight was going. He said it was a manned craft, not a drone - and it was one of ours compared to one of "theirs".

According to that theory, Saddam believed he was the reincarnation of Nebekenezer and was paying German archaeologists to dig up cuneiform tablets and ancient sites all over the region. He was obsessed with the ancient technology and apparently amassed quite a collection. So much so that the first place US troops visited on Day One of the invasion was the Baghdad museum where US soldiers searched and confiscated at least three dozen large pallets worth of tablets and historical artifacts (the bit about the museum is an actual fact backed up by primary documents).

(one such doc, there are many others buried in this dump)

https://wikileaks.org/irq/report/2005/08/IRQ20050808n2304.html

Can you please just ONCE ask one of these "sources" about sitcom math?

Space Corps: Lawmakers Lay Groundwork for New Military Branch

The Space Corps would serve under the Department of the Air Force, similar to the Marine Corps which serves under the Department of the Navy.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/news/a27030/lawmakers-lay-groundwork-for-space-corps-a-new-branch-of-the-military/

*"new" military branch... in 1982 :ph34r:

Edited by Deranged Rhino