Pats cut Ty Warren

NewEra

Patriots | Seven players released

Fri, 29 Jul 2011 12:15:37 -0700

The New England Patriots have released TE Alge Crumpler, OT Nick Kaczur, DEs Marcus Stroud and Ty Warren, LBs Tully Banta-Cain and Ryan Coulson and CB Tony Carter.

0 Comments | Share: | Source: The Boston Globe - Greg A. Bedard

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL?page=0

Cut Kelsey or Edwards, sign Warren?

Add smith from the jets, thigpen from the fins and Warren from the pats.

The New England Patriots have released TE Alge Crumpler, OT Nick Kaczur, DEs Marcus Stroud and Ty Warren, LBs Tully Banta-Cain and Ryan Coulson and CB Tony Carter.

Coming off big injury. I like him, but heard Pats might try to resign him.

Crumpler is a slow pure blocking TE whose drop cost the Patriots a chance to beat the Jets when it counted.

Every Patriots fan who isn't a sentimental homer (you know the kind of fan, the one who always overvalues their own players, and never wants to cut anyone) is not shocked by his release, and if anything, expected it.

Crumpler is still decent, albeit slow and yes he dropped a pass. But what do we have. A big question mark, a migraine waiting to happen and ....................................What can I say I always like Crumper, worth a flyer IMO. Also the Stroud experiment ended rather abruptly.

Would definitely pick up Warren, Kazur who if over his injuries would be an upgrade and TBC who had 15 sacks the past 2 years, they may not all stick but it is worth kicking the tires.

kelly gregg is also on the market. cutting kelsay and getting one of them would be a upgrade to me

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Crumpler is still decent, albeit slow and yes he dropped a pass. But what do we have. A big question mark, a migraine waiting to happen and ....................................What can I say I always like Crumper, worth a flyer IMO. Also the Stroud experiment ended rather abruptly.

Crumpled is no better than anybody we have. Let's not be stupid.