"Battleship" Trailer

Mark Vader

Whoa, I didn't expect that lol...if this is another alien invasion flick, count me in...I love these things, I dont care how dumb they are....Independence Day, Skyline, Battle: Los Angeles...loved all of 'em :D

Whoa, I didn't expect that lol...if this is another alien invasion flick, count me in...I love these things, I dont care how dumb they are....Independence Day, Skyline, Battle: Los Angeles...loved all of 'em :D

How about District 9?

Does this mean that we'll start seeing new versions of the game where one fleet in the Navy and the other is all alien ships? Wait, why am I asking this? Of course that will happen.

Does this mean that we'll start seeing new versions of the game where one fleet in the Navy and the other is all alien ships? Wait, why am I asking this? Of course that will happen.

Coming this summer, to theaters near you... Connect Four, the movie. Action packed, suspense thriller, you'll be on the edge of your seat! Shocking twists: Gotcha sis, DIAGONALLY! Critics are saying: HOLY S#$^! ; THE BIGGEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR, IT WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE AND F*%& YOUR GRANDMA!!!! ; AHHHHHH!!!!

Sorry. But I would pay serious money to see that movie trailer. Are any of you guys agents or film execs? I've got a lot of sound ideas.

This sounded like a bad idea when it was greenlit, and now that the first trailer has been released....well you be the judge.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1053203481/

Yes it is based on the game.

Is this our first bomb of next summer?

With this in the pipeline, how far away can we be from "M. Knight Shyamalan's Yahtzee!!!"?

Probably still be more watchable than The Happening, though.

With this in the pipeline, how far away can we be from "M. Knight Shyamalan's Yahtzee!!!"?

Probably still be more watchable than The Happening, though.

STOP STEALING MY PITCHES!

I just walked into Warner Brother's and pitched that VERY idea.

They told me they'd be in touch. I have been waiting by the phone ever since. Waiting ... waiting ... waiting ....

STOP STEALING MY PITCHES!

I just walked into Warner Brother's and pitched that VERY idea.

They told me they'd be in touch. I have been waiting by the phone ever since. Waiting ... waiting ... waiting ....

Well...Michael Bay's already pitched Operation to Paramount, but I hear Roland Emmerich isn't pitching Boggle to Universal until next week...you still have time if you hurry...

(Michael Bay's Operation...how awesome would that be. Instead of the patient's nose lighting up, his whole head explodes...in slow motion...loudly, with enhanced bass...)

Edited by DC Tom

Well...Michael Bay's already pitched Operation to Paramount, but I hear Roland Emmerich isn't pitching Boggle to Universal until next week...you still have time if you hurry...

(Michael Bay's Operation...how awesome would that be. Instead of the patient's nose lighting up, his whole head explodes...in slow motion...loudly, with enhanced bass...)

All joking aside, "Battleship" is not the only board game that Universal has scheduled for next year. Sometime in November of 2012 will be "Ouija".

All joking aside, "Battleship" is not the only board game that Universal has scheduled for next year. Sometime in November of 2012 will be "Ouija".

It's sad that I don't have the slightest clue whether you're being serious or not.

November 9th just before Bills/Cowboys on Nov 13th.

Edited by CowgirlsFan

District 9 was a masterpiece compared to Battle:LA.

For this movies sake, I hope someone says to fire at "B7" or similar

Agree. I didn't make it through Battle:LA. I think a episode of Jersey Shore so I watched that instead. Plot was more original. I kinda liked District 9 as well.