Jasper Signs

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see the muscle definition in his arm when he shook Chris Brown's hand at the end of the video! he is certainly not the average 350lb + space eater in the NFL. The guy is ripped

Jebus yes. He sure hasn't been just hanging around doing nothing! I hope the kid can play!

Did you see the muscle definition in his arm when he shook Chris Brown's hand at the end of the video! he is certainly not the average 350lb + space eater in the NFL. The guy is ripped

I just mentioned this in an older Jasper thread since it was mentioned then, but since you mention it here, Jasper himself said that he's 385# right now. Whether that's good or bad remains to be seen (the Bills wanted him at 370#, and there's still time for that) since no one knows what his ideal playing weight is.

No I can't. It does not work for me no matter what browser I use :(

I am looking forward to seeing him get some action in preseason. This guy intrigues me more than any other prospect the Bills have selected for years. His size and athleticism are remarkable.

I agree. He was on no one's radar before, but with all the press he's gotten, he is now. Someone else will surely sign him as a developmental project. And really, if the Bills kept McCargo all those years, they can find a (i.e. his) spot for Jasper.

I agree ... give him McCargo's corner of the locker room ... this is one of those picks we all hope pans out because this kid appears to be one of those 'movie-of-the-week' stories.

Definitely worth the gamble by the Bills after he followed through to get in shape. He is huge and apparently very athletic now let's see how that translates out on the NFL field.

After seeing his interview after signing you can't help but like this kid. Just as happy as can be to get paid doing something he loves. Almost an uncanny sincerity about him. Hope good things come from him in the future. And the dude is massive!! Soft mid section but arms were chiseled.

Ahh, yes, the Almighty Repsaj has arrived. Not only will he make the 53 man roster, he'll make up most of the 53 man roster.

I knew he had arrived earlier this week....all the blood was rushing to one side of my head, and a friend of mine who lives near the coast mentioned something about tides changing.

The sudden burst of Angels singing announced his signing of the contract.

All Hail Repsaj!

May he snort Tom Brady without anyone even noticing.

Ahh, yes, the Almighty Repsaj has arrived. Not only will he make the 53 man roster, he'll make up most of the 53 man roster.

I knew he had arrived earlier this week....all the blood was rushing to one side of my head, and a friend of mine who lives near the coast mentioned something about tides changing.

The sudden burst of Angels singing announced his signing of the contract.

All Hail Repsaj!

May he snort Tom Brady without anyone even noticing.

:lol:

Ow man that interview on bb is just awesome, never saw a player so happy to sign. And CB is just a smurf next to him lol. Hope he makes the roster; if he does ill be getting his jersey, he's awesome.

Ow man that interview on bb is just awesome, never saw a player so happy to sign. And CB is just a smurf next to him lol. Hope he makes the roster; if he does ill be getting his jersey, he's awesome.

He has The Chroise, eh bladiebla?

I guess there is nothing wrong with dreaming, but 2010 high draft picks such as Troup and Carrington had little to no impact there rookie season, but the guy who played at the NAIA(Is this one step up from Pop Warner???) level is going to make the team and fill multiple roles in his first year? :rolleyes:

NAIA is about DIvision 2 level, mostly scholarship players . . . but with less restrictions of NCAA