Roy Williams=maroon

watch loonie toons you young whippersnapper

& don't ask me what a whippersnapper is

Heck you can't watch loonie toons on tv anymore, and only on cartoon network can you find Looney Toon.

FWIW, they may be releasing the 11 most "racist" looney toon shorts this year to DVD so you can watch Bugs and Daffy make fun of Japs, Krauts, Blacks, and Jews. Besides there were a few years when Speedy Gonzales was taken off the air, because it could be offensive to Mexicans, who consequently protested to get him back on air.

Heck you can't watch loonie toons on tv anymore, and only on cartoon network can you find Looney Toon.

FWIW, they may be releasing the 11 most "racist" looney toon shorts this year to DVD so you can watch Bugs and Daffy make fun of Japs, Krauts, Blacks, and Jews. Besides there were a few years when Speedy Gonzales was taken off the air, because it could be offensive to Mexicans, who consequently protested to get him back on air.

But will they be editing them like they did with others in recent years, such as coloring black legs over in white or redoing voices from one dialect/sound to another

But will they be editing them like they did with others in recent years, such as coloring black legs over in white or redoing voices from one dialect/sound to another

I only saw what I quickly read on wikipedia, but probably as we are a nation of pussies that can't face the fact that racism is a part of our past.

It is every woman's dream to sign for the engagement ring and have the UPS, down on bended knee, slide it on to her finger. Beautiful. I think De Beer's has their next ad campaign.

Sign for it? UPS leaves packages on the doorstep. Don't take away her moment; what young lady doesn't want to rip the EZ-tear strip off that packaging and unravel the bubble wrap herself before realizing she's been asked to become Mrs. Maroon?

I only saw what I quickly read on wikipedia, but probably as we are a nation of pussies that can't face the fact that racism is a part of our past.

It's a shame, too, since those cartoons are legitimately artwork.

But then, Children's Television Workshop release the first two seasons of Sesame Street to DVD with a parental warning that they weren't suitable for children. :wallbash: Clearly, we, as a society, are !@#$ed in the head.

Sign for it? UPS leaves packages on the doorstep. Don't take away her moment; what young lady doesn't want to rip the EZ-tear strip off that packaging and unravel the bubble wrap herself before realizing she's been asked to become Mrs. Maroon?

And ignore the ring, because..."Ooooh! Bubble wrap! <pop, pop, pop, pop-pop-pop...>"

That chick is smokin' hot. If Roy hit it before she quit it, good for him. First she said she lost the ring, then we learned her father mysteriously had it. Don't trust white models my brother, don't trust 'em.

That chick is smokin' hot. If Roy hit it before she quit it, good for him. First she said she lost the ring, then we learned her father mysteriously had it. Don't trust white models my brother whitey, don't trust 'em.

fixed