BILLS GET NO RESPECT !!!

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THE MEDIA WHEN IT COMES TO THE BILLS !! THEY GIVE US ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT EVER !! IF YOU GO TO THE ESPN - NFL PAGE YOU'LL SEE JUST WHAT I MEAN . IT MAKES ME WANT TO QUIT GOING TO THERE SIGHT AT ALL ,BETWEEN THERE POLITICS & THE SHEAR LACK OF RESPECT THE BILLS GET (LIKE IT WOULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THEM ANY WAY)

IF YOU GO TO THE ESPN - NFL HOME PAGE & SCROLL DOWN THERE IS A 2011 NFL DRAFT ADVERTISEMENT AND THEY GO FROM #1) NEWTON #2) MILLER TO #4) GREEN (OR WHERE EVER THE HELL HE WAS TAKEN) WHICH MAKES NO DIFFERENCE REALLY . NO FREAKIN :angry: DAREUS JERSEY AT #3) SKIPPED RIGHT OVER US . THE ONLY THING THAT IT PROVES IS THAT THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT WHAT SO EVER FOR OUR TEAM !!

THEY NEVER EVEN TALKED ABOUT OR GAVE EQUAL TIME ON HOW THE OTHER TEAM OWNERS WERE THE JACK ASSES THAT VOTED THE CBA THROUGH THE LAST TIME . (BET YOUR :censored: IF IT WAS KRAFT OR JONES THEY WOULD HAVE) NO ONE GAVE OLD RALPH OR BROWN THERE DUE WITH AN ARTICLE BEING THE ONLY 2 THAT HAD BRAINS ENOUGH TO VOTE AGAINST THE CBA , THERE JUST TO OLD CODGERS THAT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MODERN FOOTBALL & THE WAY IT SHOULD BE RAN , OH NO DON'T GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE OR TELL JUST HOW IGNORANT THE REST OF THE OWNERS WERE FOR PUSHING THE CBA THROUGH LAST TIME & PUTTING ALL THIS CRAP IN MOTION THIS TIME HEAVEN FORBID !!

I HOPE THAT THE CHAN GAILEY , FITZ ,& THE BILLS COME OUT THIS YEAR & JUST KICK ASS & TAKE NAMES SO THESE JERKS HAVE TO GIVE THEM THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE . THERE ARE OTHER TEAMS THAT HAVE DONE WORSE THAN THE BILLS & HAVE NEVER MADE IT TO A CHAMPIONSHIP LET ALONE A SB . BUT TO BE JUST SO OPENLY DISRESPECTFUL AS THEY ARE JUST PISSES M :angry: E OFF & SHOULD EVERY OTHER BILLS FAN !! WE SHOULD ALL WRITE ESPN & TELL THEM WHAT A BUNCH OF :censored: THEY ARE & NEVER GRACE THE SITE AGAIN !! :angry:

Agreed,to get respect ya gotta win, but c'mon, Carolina and Denver haven't been that much better, and Detroit gets a lot of press for perenially losing and drafting high, I've noticed the lack of respect over the last few years, maybe it's just what they need, a chip on their shoulder to prove them wrong and make them take notice !!! :angry:

Sorry bro, you get respect by earning it. In the NFL that means winning some games, going to the playoffs, playing good football. I quit going to espn.com a long time ago, you should consider making the same move. It would save you much strife as you stroll across the intrawebs

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THE MEDIA WHEN IT COMES TO THE BILLS !! THEY GIVE US ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT EVER !! IF YOU GO TO THE ESPN - NFL PAGE YOU'LL SEE JUST WHAT I MEAN . IT MAKES ME WANT TO QUIT GOING TO THERE SIGHT AT ALL ,BETWEEN THERE POLITICS & THE SHEAR LACK OF RESPECT THE BILLS GET (LIKE IT WOULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THEM ANY WAY)

IF YOU GO TO THE ESPN - NFL HOME PAGE & SCROLL DOWN THERE IS A 2011 NFL DRAFT ADVERTISEMENT AND THEY GO FROM #1) NEWTON #2) MILLER TO #4) GREEN (OR WHERE EVER THE HELL HE WAS TAKEN) WHICH MAKES NO DIFFERENCE REALLY . NO FREAKIN :angry: DAREUS JERSEY AT #3) SKIPPED RIGHT OVER US . THE ONLY THING THAT IT PROVES IS THAT THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT WHAT SO EVER FOR OUR TEAM !!

THEY NEVER EVEN TALKED ABOUT OR GAVE EQUAL TIME ON HOW THE OTHER TEAM OWNERS WERE THE JACK ASSES THAT VOTED THE CBA THROUGH THE LAST TIME . (BET YOUR :censored: IF IT WAS KRAFT OR JONES THEY WOULD HAVE) NO ONE GAVE OLD RALPH OR BROWN THERE DUE WITH AN ARTICLE BEING THE ONLY 2 THAT HAD BRAINS ENOUGH TO VOTE AGAINST THE CBA , THERE JUST TO OLD CODGERS THAT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MODERN FOOTBALL & THE WAY IT SHOULD BE RAN , OH NO DON'T GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE OR TELL JUST HOW IGNORANT THE REST OF THE OWNERS WERE FOR PUSHING THE CBA THROUGH LAST TIME & PUTTING ALL THIS CRAP IN MOTION THIS TIME HEAVEN FORBID !!

I HOPE THAT THE CHAN GAILEY , FITZ ,& THE BILLS COME OUT THIS YEAR & JUST KICK ASS & TAKE NAMES SO THESE JERKS HAVE TO GIVE THEM THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE . THERE ARE OTHER TEAMS THAT HAVE DONE WORSE THAN THE BILLS & HAVE NEVER MADE IT TO A CHAMPIONSHIP LET ALONE A SB . BUT TO BE JUST SO OPENLY DISRESPECTFUL AS THEY ARE JUST PISSES M :angry: E OFF & SHOULD EVERY OTHER BILLS FAN !! WE SHOULD ALL WRITE ESPN & TELL THEM WHAT A BUNCH OF :censored: THEY ARE & NEVER GRACE THE SITE AGAIN !! :angry:

And in other new news, using CAPS LOCK for the entire post is incredibly annoying!!

Maybe this is because the new jerseys havent been officially released yet, and Dareus is not going to ever wear the old ones, so it makes sense to leave him out at least until the 24th.

I do agree that we get no respect though, I just dont think that this is a fair example of it.

You know what works even better than caps lock?

CAPS LOCK AND SIZE 7 BOLD!!!!!

Hope this helps...

Maybe this is because the new jerseys havent been officially released yet, and Dareus is not going to ever wear the old ones, so it makes sense to leave him out at least until the 24th.

I do agree that we get no respect though, I just dont think that this is a fair example of it.

This. I know the sentiment behind the OP thoughts on us not getting respect, and while I think sometimes that tied to the Bills sheoty performance ove the past decade-plus, in this case it's really just about not leaking the new jerseys.

I do remember the beginning on the 08 season when there were multiple picks on the bills on the front page, that was awesome. Ya between our jersey not released yet, no big name players and an awful record, we don't deserve any respect until we start the season 2-0, every analysts claims we were their sleeper pick until we start to suck again.

You mean like that one year we were superbowl bound and Trent was an MVP candidate by the end of September?

Well have to admit the media was loving us while it lasted. You know what killed us, don't you? Dick(less) Jauron signed that extension.

PTR