Oprah: I want OJ to confess to me

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this would be tops on my list. The guy got away with murder and 90% or more of the population believes this. Not a mystery. I would rather see:

- Steve Jobs on his deal with the devil

- Trump on how he gets his hair to look like a badger

- Clinton on the details of the fat intern saga and all his other trists

- GW Bush on cocaine snorting

- Calipari and Pitino on how to cheat and get away with it so often

- Martha Stewart on why $80K meant so much to a billionaire

Many other questions...Oprah use your power for good of humanity not to get some washed up, bad guy, attention whore to admit something that is commonly believed..

Why would anyone confess anything to her? She is sexist, racist and takes credit for things she doesn't do. Other than that, she is a pretty nice lady.

You have over 3000 posts. Have any been nice or positive about anyone or anything?

You have over 3000 posts. Have any been nice or positive about anyone or anything?

You have over 4000 posts, do you ever contribute to a conversation or just worry about what other people post? Besides not having a sense of humor, what do you bring to TBD? My only point was, in a humorous way that I guess most people don't understand (they are both the same race?), why would he confess to her? She doesn't care about O.J. or the victims for that matter, it is a way for her to get a zillion people watching her on TV and to pad her bank account. I seriously doubt that OJ is going to confess to anyone, at least until the day he meets his maker, which appears to be while he is in a jail cell. She is really digging deep to get shows to fill her new OWN Network.

Edited by billsfreak

You have over 4000 posts, do you ever contribute to a conversation or just worry about what other people post? Besides not having a sense of humor, what do you bring to TBD? My only point was, in a humorous way that I guess most people don't understand (they are both the same race?), why would he confess to her? She doesn't care about O.J. or the victims for that matter, it is a way for her to get a zillion people watching her on TV and to pad her bank account. I seriously doubt that OJ is going to confess to anyone, at least until the day he meets his maker, which appears to be while he is in a jail cell. She is really digging deep to get shows to fill her new OWN Network.

I didn't say I disagreed with you. I try to contribute to conversations and try not to worry about what other people post but I'm not always successful.

I hope the Jail allows cameras because thats where she will have to do her "interview"

BTW fat chance on this EVER happening. OJ may not be the smartest guy but he is not dumb enough to admit to this now.

Could he get a $10 Million book deal to outline the whole thing & have his kids collect for the co-work on the book ?? I could see that being a slight possibility way down the road, like way.

She totally hates black people. I mean, here OJ was found not guilty, and here she is claiming he is guilty and wanting him to confess. What does a brother got to do? If OJ was a white boy, oprah wouldn't be naggin him like this.

Did you just call Oprah Winfrey a nagger? You have a lot of nerve my friend.

GO BILLS!!!

Could he get a $10 Million book deal to outline the whole thing & have his kids collect for the co-work on the book ?? I could see that being a slight possibility way down the road, like way.

I doubt it. He probably is too stubborn and sure his kids would get a truck load of money but it will also tarnish their image of him now that he admitted to it.

At least now they can always say "he wasnt found guilty"

Proceeds from any book deal or TV appearance fees would go to satisfy the claims the Golmans and Browns won against him in civil court.

Proceeds from any book deal or TV appearance fees would go to satisfy the claims the Golmans and Browns won against him in civil court.

If his kids co write it with them & they pay them by agreement, the civil court judgement will not be paid. Please notice I wrote that "kids" part in there for that whole reason.

I think any money he earns, with the exception of his NFL pension, will probably go to the families who won the civil suit against them. I am pretty sure he still owes them millions.