Oprah: I want OJ to confess to me

She totally hates black people. I mean, here OJ was found not guilty, and here she is claiming he is guilty and wanting him to confess. What does a brother got to do? If OJ was a white boy, oprah wouldn't be naggin him like this.

My favorite recent line was one delivered on Saturday night live after some folks started questioning whether it was in fact Osana bin Laden was actually killed by Navy Seals under orders from our Commander-in-Chief. The joke was that Obama was probably the only black man in America who had to prove beyond all doubts that he had killed someone.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are all one in the same.

Exactly. Even if you accept everything folks say about Obama as true, it still should give one pause to think about what shape we would be in if Sarah Palin was a mere heartbeat away from the Presidency and the ticker in question would have belonged to the oldest man ever to be elected President.

Given that the alternative to the Democrats is the GOP I don't feel Oprah owes anyone an apology for exercising her right as an American to have an opinion about who is President.

That being said, having an opinion that OJ is lying is a pretty sound opinion IMHO.

I don't know if this would be tops on my list. The guy got away with murder and 90% or more of the population believes this. Not a mystery. I would rather see:

- Steve Jobs on his deal with the devil

- Trump on how he gets his hair to look like a badger

- Clinton on the details of the fat intern saga and all his other trists- GW Bush on cocaine snorting

- Calipari and Pitino on how to cheat and get away with it so often

- Martha Stewart on why $80K meant so much to a billionaire

Many other questions...Oprah use your power for good of humanity not to get some washed up, bad guy, attention whore to admit something that is commonly believed..

see that's why im not president. i would probably bang all women over 18 in the white house.

and dont you mean TRUMP, on how his hair looks like a dry ass mop.

She totally hates black people. I mean, here OJ was found not guilty, and here she is claiming he is guilty and wanting him to confess. What does a brother got to do? If OJ was a white boy, oprah wouldn't be naggin him like this.

Holy cow... Not guilty is something that is enterily different with respect to having done something or not. Yes he got acquitted in his criminal trial but look into the details on how that happened. Key evidence was either not allowed or got ruled out leaving a meager case that got him acquitted based on presented evidence. His lawyers played ball and won simple as that, nothing to do with justice and being guilty or not. Also note that he was acquitted only in the criminal trial, in the civil lawsuit that followed he was found guilty based on liability within a reasonable doubt.

Every Democrat.

Here's a good Fantasy channel free to air for you.

Edited by bladiebla

Holy cow... Not guilty is something that is enterily different with respect to having done something or not. Yes he got acquitted in his criminal trial but look into the details on how that happened. Key evidence was either not allowed or got ruled out leaving a meager case that got him acquitted based on presented evidence. His lawyers played ball and won simple as that, nothing to do with justice and being guilty or not. Also note that he was acquitted only in the criminal trial, in the civil lawsuit that followed he was found guilty based on liability within a reasonable doubt.

Here's a good Fantasy channel free to air for you.

I think the IQ on the jury averaged about 60. They only way they could have had more evidence is if they had a videotape of the killing.

I think the IQ on the jury averaged about 60. They only way they could have had more evidence is if they had a videotape of the killing.

Even stupider would be the LAPD. They failed to frame a guilty man? :wallbash:

Couldn't agree more Sir.

You're probably the one that lowered the mean...

Even stupider would be the LAPD. They failed to frame a guilty man? :wallbash:

You're probably the one that lowered the mean...

Really? Do you just follow me around to disagree?

I now agree with the folks who say you really have no life.

Really? Do you just follow me around to disagree?

I now agree with the folks who say you really have no life.

It doesn't take much time and effort to call you an idiot.

And thanks for confirming you're a sock puppet. Chickenshit.

If the IQ of the jury was 60, the IQ of the prosecution's team was about 40 then, they are the reason that O.J. walked from that trial. O.J. had a defense team of the top lawyers in the country, they didn't need the prosecutions help, which they got anyway. Kinda funny though, so many of the media's legal type reporters have big careers now, and a few of them their own shows because of that trial. Between having him try on that glove and not doing their homework before they called Mark Furhman (the racists cop) up to testify, they screwed themselves.

You have over 4000 posts, do you ever contribute to a conversation or just worry about what other people post? Besides not having a sense of humor, what do you bring to TBD? My only point was, in a humorous way that I guess most people don't understand (they are both the same race?), why would he confess to her? She doesn't care about O.J. or the victims for that matter, it is a way for her to get a zillion people watching her on TV and to pad her bank account. I seriously doubt that OJ is going to confess to anyone, at least until the day he meets his maker, which appears to be while he is in a jail cell. She is really digging deep to get shows to fill her new OWN Network.

I thought your post was funny!

I want Oprah to apologize to all of America for Barack Obama.

Winner