New Helmet Leaked

The logo looks like a sticker. Has Ralph got that cheap? :rolleyes: I'm thinking the logo wont be that small though. It still looks good and like Bart Scott said... Can't wait!

That's because it is -- just like every other football helmet, in every pee-wee, high school, college, or professional league. You really thought those were painted on? That's funny.

Edited by eball

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's hilarious that all of us Zubaz-wearing

Yes

mullet-styled
Never

Bills fans are making aesthetic value judgements on the new unis… I had no idea what a fashionable bunch of people we are.

Some of us, anyway. ;)

White color should help the team stay cooler in the sun, so functionality with form. I love it.

I'm not a photobiologist, but I don't think there is going to be an appreciable difference in body temperature between a red and white football helmet. :w00t:

I think it's hilarious that all of us Zubaz-wearing, mullet-styled Bills fans are making aesthetic value judgements on the new unis… I had no idea what a fashionable bunch of people we are.

:lol:

I like the pic with Fred Jackson. The logo looks bigger on the helmet in these pics.

http://www.bustingpacks.com/fun-stuff/new-bills-helmet

When you can see them sitting side by each the red looks a ton better , the white is just blah not much to it !! I know i'm going to have to get use to it but that doesn't mean i have to like it !!

Besides the red helmets depict a better time in Bills history WHEN THEY WERE WINNING !!

I just hope that the team continues to forge ahead with what seems to be an up turn in attitude & hopefully wins & they don't follow the uniform ways of old !! :blush:

In the comments someone noted that the stripe is the same as on the invitation to the uniform party:

Which I think is a Nice touch.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2730/5785993841_46cf2f316f.jpg

You mean the "NVITATION"?

You'd figure that for something like that, at least two people would've looked it over and one of them might have used spell-check. But... you'd figure wrong. :doh:

I think it's hilarious that all of us Zubaz-wearing, mullet-styled Bills fans are making aesthetic value judgements on the new unis… I had no idea what a fashionable bunch of people we are.

Actually, I'd wager that with the WNY diaspora, the majority of Bills fans don't live in the 1989-time-trap vortex of scary weirdness that is WNY.

You mean the "NVITATION"?

You'd figure that for something like that, at least two people would've looked it over and one of them might have used spell-check. But... you'd figure wrong. :doh:

Actually, I'd wager that with the WNY diaspora, the majority of Bills fans don't live in the 1989-time-trap vortex of scary weirdness that is WNY.

Maybe only some people got the NVITATION? Maybe those people were supposed to be uninvited and others got the invitation?

I guess either way it's a misspelling.

As for ex-pat WNYers… while most of us might not be stuck in that time warp, we're still Talking Proud.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Zubaz are not about style they are about extreme fandom

Aesthetics mean nothing in relation to classics like zubaz and mullets. :thumbsup:

Even though the mullet is one of the worst (yet somehow awesome) haircuts ever.