Hef left at the alter

Beerball

I'd think about marrying Hef if he left me the estate :lol:

I agree with DC Tom - the dude has crossed into the land of sick and wierd.

What - wearing a red bathrobe all day is sick and weird?

Anyone see the Hugh Hefner documentary? It was pretty fascinating...I realize he isn't everyone's cup of tea, but there was a time when he was kind of a visionary, rather than just a dirty old man. Would love to see some of those old "Playboy After Dark" shows. They have been running it on Showtime if anyone is interested...it's called something like "Hugh Hefner: Playboy, Activist and Rebel". Even if you don't like him (and I don't have a strong feeling either way, but I do thank him for introducing me to Karen Witter back in 1981), it is a pretty interesting time capsule...

Anyone see the Hugh Hefner documentary? It was pretty fascinating...I realize he isn't everyone's cup of tea, but there was a time when he was kind of a visionary, rather than just a dirty old man. Would love to see some of those old "Playboy After Dark" shows. They have been running it on Showtime if anyone is interested...it's called something like "Hugh Hefner: Playboy, Activist and Rebel". Even if you don't like him (and I don't have a strong feeling either way, but I do thank him for introducing me to Karen Witter back in 1981), it is a pretty interesting time capsule...

And what happened between you and Karen, after Hef introduced you two? B-)

I'd have to agree - Hef's a fascintating guy, and I got nothing against him. Nothing at all. Quite an empire he's built, for a guy that quit Esquire over being denied a $5 raise!

Bio - Hugh Hefner

(BTW - Ms. Witter was also one of my favorites :thumbsup: )

Edited by The Senator

Hef has been around forever, the guy was a visionary with Playboy and the brand that was Playboy. And lets face it if you were 80+ years old and you were able to bang attractive girls in their 20's wouldn't you?

I mean why wouldn't you especially if you weren't married?

Hef has been around forever, the guy was a visionary with Playboy and the brand that was Playboy. And lets face it if you were 80+ years old and you were able to bang attractive girls in their 20's wouldn't you?

I mean why wouldn't you especially if you weren't married?

Sheesh...I am 40+ and would settle for hanging WITH attractive girls in their 40'S!

Edited by Buftex

And what happened between you and Karen, after Hef introduced you two? B-)

I'd have to agree - Hef's a fascintating guy, and I got nothing against him. Nothing at all. Quite an empire he's built, for a guy that quit Esquire over being denied a $5 raise!

Bio - Hugh Hefner

(BTW - Ms. Witter was also one of my favorites :thumbsup: )

We hung out in my bedroom one summer and boinked like rabbits! Then she had to have a stomach staple surgery, and it was all over! The one that got away! :lol:

We hung out in my bedroom one summer and boinked like rabbits! Then she had to have a stomach staple surgery, and it was all over! The one that got away! :lol:

:lol: The playmates were so much hotter then (looked up Karen yesterday). Candy Loving was in her league, as well.....Why they started putting in girls with fake boobs is beyond me. Adam Carolla says what did we really run out of natural young hotties who will take their clothes off?!?

Is Hef really that naive where he actually thinks these young playmates actually find him attractive and really are in love with him?

I doubt it.

And in the 'adding insult to injury' category...

Playboy cover featuring his runaway bride hits shelves

(Perhaps Crystal was just waiting until it was too late to yank her off the cover?)

She also called the hole thing off, the day before her new single (yeah?) was set to "drop" on iTunes! She played Hef like an old fiddle...I suspect news of a new reality show to be right around the corner...give it two months.

Edited by Buftex