Bills sell naming rights

But to the fans, it will still be the Fieldhouse.

You're not going to say I'll meet you at the Healthy Zone!

You'll still say meet ya at the Fieldhouse, RIGHT?

Healthy Zone...probably not...but what about at the HZ.

Sundowner Field® - Where All Your Dreams Come. True.

Love it. Every once in a while I'll make a joke about how awesome canadian strip clubs are and the sundowner here in Texas. No one ever gets it, but I enjoy it.

Let me know when they change the stadium back to Rich Stadium.

Another curse....

One thing though..these naming rights have really gone awry....Rich Stadium was so coool.....Now we have stupid names such as M&T Bank Stadium or Invesco Field....Gillette Stadium...crap....

The one I like is Heinz Field...with the Popping Ketchup Bottle pouring Ketchup everytime the Steelers are in the RED zone....Why can't these commerical comapnies come up with cute names the represents them as well as provides a non-drab name.

Another curse....

One thing though..these naming rights have really gone awry....Rich Stadium was so coool.....Now we have stupid names such as M&T Bank Stadium or Invesco Field....Gillette Stadium...crap....

The one I like is Heinz Field...with the Popping Ketchup Bottle pouring Ketchup everytime the Steelers are in the RED zone....Why can't these commerical comapnies come up with cute names the represents them as well as provides a non-drab name.

That could be something to ponder, how about since it is Ralph Wilson Stadium now, they just have several people with big ears steal your money right out of your pocket. As far as selling the naming rights to the Field House, nobody can be surprised, Ralph would sell his own family for a few bucks.

Edited by billsfreak

That could be something to ponder, how about since it is Ralph Wilson Stadium now, they just have several people with big ears steal your money right out of your pocket. As far as selling the naming rights to the Field House, nobody can be surprised, Ralph would sell his own family for a few bucks.

And yet the stadium is STILL called Ralph Wilson Stadium. Care to make any other astute observations? <_<

PTR

Ralph gave an inch on the fieldhouse, but I'm sure he won't budge on the big stadium. Fine, but why not name the field? "Geico Field at Ralph Wilson Stadium" has a nice ring.

PTR

Where Ralph could save up to 15% by hiring subpar players? :blink:

And yet the stadium is STILL called Ralph Wilson Stadium. Care to make any other astute observations? <_<

PTR

I've never called it Ralph Wilson Stadium. Not once. It's always been Rich Stadium to me. :bag:

PTR

OK Genius. What stadium was one of the first in the league to be named after a sponsor? Here is a hint-His name isn't Ralph "Rich" Wilson as far as I know.

He is running a business, isn't he? What's the problem with making money? I don't get the resentment when Ralph cooks up an idea to make money( the Toronto series included). He could have moved the team plenty of times but kept them here. But he is still RUNNING A BUSINESS. And people open busineses to make money. I never knew Ralph ran a non-profit in the Bills. Get a grip.

Edited by Dopey