Guess what former Bill is referred to in the following

"I don’t need an organization to let me go to have more motivation than what I have inside already. Unfortunately, Buffalo didn’t believe in me, but Baltimore did.” - James Hardy

Buffalo believed in you. The believed in your ability to run lazy routes. They also believed in your unwillingness to learn/listen

"I don’t need an organization to let me go to have more motivation than what I have inside already. Unfortunately, Buffalo didn’t believe in me, but Baltimore did.” - James Hardy

Buffalo believed in you. The believed in your ability to run lazy routes. They also believed in your unwillingness to learn/listen

...that and the fact that he simply is a dumbass.

Uh...Metzelaars?

:w00t: "lopes gracefully across the turf" :w00t:

What I remember of Metzelaars goes something like this:

(voice of Van Miller)

"Kelly hits a wide open Metzelaars at midfield... (10 second pause)

He's at the 47... (10 second pause)

He's at the 45... (10 second pause)

and he's brought down just inside the 43 yard line."

Rotoworld's take:

Ravens WR James Hardy was reportedly turning heads at recent workouts organized by Derrick Mason. A Bills' second-round pick in 2008, Hardy has been a massive bust, making just 10 catches in 16 games thanks to injury and ineffectiveness. He thinks he can still be a factor if healthy: "I feel my raw ability is why I’m here." His odds of making the Ravens were already long, but they are just about non-existent after Baltimore drafted Torrey Smith and Tandon Doss last month.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4635/james-hardy

Rotoworld's take:

Ravens WR James Hardy was reportedly turning heads at recent workouts organized by Derrick Mason. A Bills' second-round pick in 2008, Hardy has been a massive bust, making just 10 catches in 16 games thanks to injury and ineffectiveness. He thinks he can still be a factor if healthy: "I feel my raw ability is why I’m here." His odds of making the Ravens were already long, but they are just about non-existent after Baltimore drafted Torrey Smith and Tandon Doss last month.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4635/james-hardy

Satan was turning heads in the Exorcist. He couldn't run a pattern to save his soul either---was relegated to hell.