stupidest music video/song ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=nsdj9NRzqC4

Oh my god, good call...I was planning on posting a pick, but I forgot what it was when I saw this...it is that bad...remember hearing Paul Kantner saying that they were doing this song on stage at its' popularity peak, and saying to himself "What the !@#$ are we playing? What happened to us?" He proceeded to quit the band at that point...never a Airplane/Starship fan at all, but this is just freakin' awful stuff!

EDIT: Oh yeah, now I remember...skip to the :24 mark if you can't wait any more...real home groan stuff!

Edited by Buftex

So, This new orleans bounce is a real category of music in the Big Easy...learned about it two Sundays ago in Treme and then the blog in the Picayune the next day Treme Explained. Kinda like gogo music in DC..pretty interesting to me

So, This new orleans bounce is a real category of music in the Big Easy...learned about it two Sundays ago in Treme and then the blog in the Picayune the next day Treme Explained. Kinda like gogo music in DC..pretty interesting to me

Its all the same thing, strip club music. :beer:

(there is no "make it rain" smilie, like I wanted to use)

Its all the same thing, strip club music. :beer:

(there is no "make it rain" smilie, like I wanted to use)

You've been to a strip club.... I am shocked.

Anyway I would vote for Madonna - like a virgin

It's not even worth posting a link .... Who the heck would want to see it.

indeed. although this is an awful example.

sadly, i may have seen them filming this. im not sure if im willing to admit this though.

heres what would probably be considered one of the signature songs of the genre:

Edited by NoSaint

Oh my god, good call...I was planning on posting a pick, but I forgot what it was when I saw this...it is that bad...remember hearing Paul Kantner saying that they were doing this song on stage at its' popularity peak, and saying to himself "What the !@#$ are we playing? What happened to us?" He proceeded to quit the band at that point...never a Airplane/Starship fan at all, but this is just freakin' awful stuff!

EDIT: Oh yeah, now I remember...skip to the :24 mark if you can't wait any more...real home groan stuff!

youtube.com/watch?v=UF_25-itxDs&NR=1

`

That is simply awful