Michelle Invites Rapper for Poetry Reading

Was Charles Manson ever invited to the White House? :rolleyes:

I don't give a **** who was or who wasn't invited to the WH. Jesus Christ the !@#$ing Patriots were invited. My point was that there are many people who have never murdered someone that have advocated murder.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give a **** who was or who wasn't invited to the WH. Jesus Christ the !@#$ing Patriots were invited. My point was that there are many people who have never murdered someone that have advocated murder.

Maybe SDS will do us all a favor and kill this thread.

BEST THREAD EVER!! How dare the White House invite someone that raps about cop killing. AHHHHHHHHH!!! And Michele Obama hates this country!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Edited by pBills

BEST THREAD EVER!! How dare the White House invite someone that raps about cop killing. AHHHHHHHHH!!! And Michele Obama hates this country!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!

As though the idiocy density in this thread wasn't high enough already, you just had to add your two shillings... :rolleyes:

Hey, no ridiculous thread is officially ridiculous until I ridiculously point out that it's ridiculous.

Yes, it seems trivial...but don't underestimate the importance of the service I provide. Most of you are too ridiculous to recognize a ridiculous thread on your own.

Ok, this is not really a big deal, I really couldnt give 3 shitz about it, but just enough to point out that it probably wasn't the best use of judgement from our much-esteemed president and wife, but nothing to really make a big deal out of.

Ok, this is not really a big deal, I really couldnt give 3 shitz about it, but just enough to point out that it probably wasn't the best use of judgement from our much-esteemed president and wife, but nothing to really make a big deal out of.

Probably a good judgement on their part. Only people worked up were the hardcore faux news lovers who'll never vote for him anyway. But probably helped with younger voters (both black and white) who are massive consumers of rap music.

Probably a good judgement on their part. Only people worked up were the hardcore faux news lovers who'll never vote for him anyway. But probably helped with younger voters (both black and white) who are massive consumers of rap music.

I agree. It's important that young voters understand that cop killers are victims too!!!

Oh my God, will you do yourself a favor and stop posting???? :lol:

Jon Stewart RIPS O'Reilly a new one here .... wow.

youtube.com/watch?v=Im8WhG-8FGw

No one got "RIPPED" in this interview. It was a rational discussion between two people with opposite views. I actually think Stewart and O'Reilly make for great television together. It's too bad they aren't weekly guests on each others' shows. Part 2 of the interview was good too.

You're a dipshit, now go back to the commode and flush yourself deep down.

Edited by Magox

Oh what a difference four years makes

Then

"I understand MSNBC has suspended Mr. Imus," Obama told ABC News, "but I would also say that there's nobody on my staff who would still be working for me if they made a comment like that about anybody of any ethnic group. And I would hope that NBC ends up having that same attitude."

and now.

"But while the president opposes those lyrics, Carney said, “he does not think that that is the sum total of this particular artist’s work which has been recognized by a lot of mainstream organizations and ‘fair and balanced’ organizations like Fox News, which described his music as positive.”

It seems context is lost on you too Dante...point was, nobody got too jazzed up about the film maker being invited to the White House...you could argue he has influenced as much violence in his "art" as Common has in his 5-minute song. But people like you, and LA, can't see anything beyond your own tastes.

Guy can't play an instrument. Can't sing. Can't do squat except spew in front of a mic that any lame brain could do. But somehow rapping has been re-marketed as poetry. Since he has been reclassified as an "artist" he is somehow now worthy of being invited to the White House. Great poetry containing "hoes" "niggahs" and countless violations of the English language thus dumbing down of every vulnerable adolescent with the misfortune of being exposed to this schmuck. Let alone glorifying violence against law enforcement. Yes this talentless fraud is a model that I want the White House endorsing and promoting. And everyone is correct. It is silly subject and thread. But although it is a small thing, it says so much about the mentality and standards of what might be the dumbest White House couple in history.

Edited by Dante

Guy can't play an instrument. Can't sing. Can't do squat except spew in front of a mic that any similar dink could do. But somehow rapping has been re-marketed as poetry. Since he has been reclassified as an "artist" he is somehow now worthy of being invited to the White House. Great poetry containing "hoes" "niggahs" and countless violations of the English language thus dumbing down of every vulnerable adolescent with the misfortune of being exposed to this schmuck. Let alone glorifying violence against law enforcement. Yes this talentless fraud is a model that I want the White House endorsing and promoting. And everyone is correct. It is silly subject and thread. But although it is a small thing, it says so much about the mentality and standards of what might be the dumbest White House couple in history.

Are you talking about Common or Louis Armstrong?

... Great poetry containing "hoes" "niggahs" and countless violations of the English language ...

"We blowed out a cylinder-head." / "Good gracious! anybody hurt?" / "No'm. Killed a !@#$" / "Well it's lucky; because sometimes people do get hurt."

"It was fifteen minutes before I could work myself up to go and humble myself to a !@#$; but I done it, and I warn't ever sorry for it afterwards, neither. I didn't do him no more mean tricks, and I wouldn't done that one if I'd a knowed it would make him feel that way."

I'm just glad that Common is the only writer to ever use racial epithets and bad grammar in his work. Thanks for all your hard work in protecting all the impressionable kids out there.

Guy can't play an instrument. Can't sing. Can't do squat except spew in front of a mic that any lame brain could do. But somehow rapping has been re-marketed as poetry. Since he has been reclassified as an "artist" he is somehow now worthy of being invited to the White House. Great poetry containing "hoes" "niggahs" and countless violations of the English language thus dumbing down of every vulnerable adolescent with the misfortune of being exposed to this schmuck. Let alone glorifying violence against law enforcement. Yes this talentless fraud is a model that I want the White House endorsing and promoting. And everyone is correct. It is silly subject and thread. But although it is a small thing, it says so much about the mentality and standards of what might be the dumbest White House couple in history.

You are hopeless...you are one of those idtiots who would change the vernacular of a Mark Twain novel to fit your sensibilites...it is a much bigger world out there...your interpritation of this is pretty ignorant...

Edited by Buftex