Michelle Invites Rapper for Poetry Reading

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing surprising here. Most people never saw the angry pissed off pre-Presidential campaign make over Michelle. The one who, with a scowl on her face, would decry how as a black man in America Barrack could get shot at the gas station. I doubt she finds much of anything that guy says offensive. The nice, middle of the road, all American girl image is just that; an image.

Edited by Rob's House

Nothing surprising here. Most people never saw the angry pissed off pre-Presidential campaign make over Michelle. The one who, with a scowl on her face, would decry how as a black man in America Barrack could get shot at the gas station. I doubt she finds much of anything that guy says offensive. The nice, middle of the road, all American girl image is just that; an image.

She also said she was wasn't proud of America.

She's not proud of America toppling communism or defeating Nazism, she's only proud because 51% of people were gullible enough to vote for her husband.

I like how the source is poorly transcribing a youtube video....that's some top notch reporting right there. No real context, no attempt to understand the language...just see the word uzi and freak out. Yup, totally worth the controversy. But the liberals did it to us first they all whine. Good thing there aren't any wars or anything to focus on.

I like how the source is poorly transcribing a youtube video....that's some top notch reporting right there. No real context, no attempt to understand the language...just see the word uzi and freak out. Yup, totally worth the controversy. But the liberals did it to us first they all whine. Good thing there aren't any wars or anything to focus on.

Rather dark and smelly in there, isn't it?

Standards overall are just lower now. White House no different I suppose. No sense of history. No pride of heritage. No dignity. Just a dumbed down administration with a dumbed down first lady with no common sense. Low lifes

Standards overall are just lower now. White House no different I suppose. No sense of history. No pride of heritage. No dignity. Just a dumbed down administration with a dumbed down first lady with no common sense. Low lifes

That's really it right there. It's not that it's a huge scandal, it just shows a diminishing level of class. It's like when you go to a bar that used to be fairly upscale with a classy crowd that's now become infested with riff raff.

What is incessant whining about the First Lady inviting someone to the Whitehouse that praised a cop killer?

People would stop their incessant whining if they knew that the only reason Common was going to this event was because there was a last-minute cancellation of Tyrone Greene reciting his famous poem entitled "Images."

Better, I think, to go with some classic Tennyson or Kipling. If violence is to be poetically narrated in the White House, it should be against the Fuzzy-Wuzzies and Paythans, not perfectly innocent Westerners.

People would stop their incessant whining if they knew that the only reason Common was going to this event was because there was a last-minute cancellation of Tyrone Greene reciting his famous poem entitled "Images."

C-I-L-L my land-lord.