Now I'm jes sayin'

The girl be's strayin'

From her windy home

to the big white dome.

She jones'n for some rappin

And some c'mplex dappin,

So leave the %!&$# alone

Do I hack you to the bone.

I'm here through Sunday; try the veal....

Edited by Keukasmallies

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what he was referring to. I just wanted to know what the hell it has to do with the conversation here and how being in an accident that kills someone equates to "bumping off" that person?

Have no idea. Ask Vince Foster or Mary Jo Kopechne.

I know what he was referring to. I just wanted to know what the hell it has to do with the conversation here and how being in an accident that kills someone equates to "bumping off" that person?

JSP claims to be a libertarian but parrots a lot of the far left talking points and catch phrases. He/she will once in a while mildly attack the left but he/she saves the real vitriol for the right. Simply put, JSP is a far left wacko who thinks he/she is pulling the wool over our eyes. He/she thinks he or she is a wolf in sheeps clothing but instead is just a "progressive" in jackass clothing.

JSP claims to be a libertarian but parrots a lot of the far left talking points and catch phrases. He/she will once in a while mildly attack the left but he/she saves the real vitriol for the right. Simply put, JSP is a far left wacko who thinks he/she is pulling the wool over our eyes. He/she thinks he or she is a wolf in sheeps clothing but instead is just a "progressive" in jackass clothing.

Let's be fair, he's not the true JSP.

All the Tea Partiers are chiming in...interesting! :rolleyes:

Y'know, for a group of people the left claims is shrinking and insignificant, you guys sure bring them up a lot. And I had no idea the New Jersey State Police Union were tea partiers. Interesting. Are they racists, too? For what it's worth, I've been listening to the talking heads on both sides of the aisle on this topic, and it's pretty much agreed that a guy in favor of cop killing probably shouldn't be invited to the White House during National Police Week; you know, the one time when cops who were killed are recognized by their peers?

In fact, the liberal argument for this is SO embarrassing, that I actually heard a woman on Bill O'Reilly last night argue that it's hypocritical of the right to have a problem with this. After all, she yelled, where was their outrage when Eric Clapton was at the WH, because he sang a song about shooting a sheriff.

Yeah, that's the argument now. "I Shot The Sheriff" is a song that promotes killing sheriffs. (But apparently not deputies.)

But let's mock the tea partiers and police unions. Because they is stoopid.

Y'know, for a group of people the left claims is shrinking and insignificant, you guys sure bring them up a lot. And I had no idea the New Jersey State Police Union were tea partiers. Interesting. Are they racists, too? For what it's worth, I've been listening to the talking heads on both sides of the aisle on this topic, and it's pretty much agreed that a guy in favor of cop killing probably shouldn't be invited to the White House during National Police Week; you know, the one time when cops who were killed are recognized by their peers?

In fact, the liberal argument for this is SO embarrassing, that I actually heard a woman on Bill O'Reilly last night argue that it's hypocritical of the right to have a problem with this. After all, she yelled, where was their outrage when Eric Clapton was at the WH, because he sang a song about shooting a sheriff.

Yeah, that's the argument now. "I Shot The Sheriff" is a song that promotes killing sheriffs. (But apparently not deputies.)

I was listening to Alan Colmes on the drive home last night and a guy calls in and said all conservatives are racists. Alan challenges him and the guy insists that ALL conservatives are racists.

Of course Alan had to get this little gem in after the call. "Do I think too many conservatives are racists? Yes, but all? No." WTF does that mean??

Oh and by the way. "I Shot the Sheriff" was writting by a black guy. :devil:

Of course Alan had to get this little gem in after the call. "Do I think too many conservatives are racists? Yes, but all? No." WTF does that mean??

What it means is that progressives finally have the Holy Grail of political arguments: "We know you elected a black man president, but that doesn't mean you don't hate all black men. What other reason could there possibly be for disagreeing with the first black president? It must mean you hate black people."

Heaven forbid Herman Cain should get the GOP nomination. People like Alan Colmes will be rendered even more useless than he currently is.

Edited by LABillzFan

What it means is that progressives finally have the Holy Grail of political arguments: "We know you elected a black man president, but that doesn't mean you don't hate all black men. What other reason could there possibly be for disagreeing with the first black president? It must mean you hate black people."

Heaven forbid Herman Cain should get the GOP nomination. People like Alan Colmes will be rendered even more useless than he currently is.

I would love to see this happen. What will the left do when they can't throw racism into the argument. They might actually have to use their brain and common sense to look at the issues. This is when they will fall apart. Especially when they realize the black vote gets fragmented just enough for Obama and his marxist, treasonous traitors go down.

I would love to see this happen. What will the left do when they can't throw racism into the argument.

They'll go ahead and throw racism into the argument anyway. "He's conservative, so he's just an Uncle Tom, and not really black."

Never underestimate the stupidity of people who once considered Bill Clinton a "black president."

On a scale of 1-10 this rates around a 1 for importance. But it's an interesting glimpse into the MTV mindset of the WH. It's just another small example of why I view this Presidency as the realization of Idiocracy. I'm a huge fan of Sublime, but I'd have found it a little strange if Clinton had invited them to explain the poetry behind "it's about coming up, and staying on top, and screaming 187 on a mother!@#$ing cop".

Yes, because killing cops is the only thing that Common has ever sung about...he puts out an album a year filled with nothing but lyrics about killing cops...where was the outrage when the Obamas honored Martin Scorsese...oh yeah, he is white, he makes great movies, filled with violence,so it is art. Common is black, makes music that you don't care about, so it is a shame that he has been ivited to the White House...

I was listening to Alan Colmes on the drive home last night and a guy calls in and said all conservatives are racists. Alan challenges him and the guy insists that ALL conservatives are racists.

Of course Alan had to get this little gem in after the call. "Do I think too many conservatives are racists? Yes, but all? No." WTF does that mean?? Oh and by the way. "I Shot the Sheriff" was writting by a black guy. :devil:

Put it this way, it is stupid to say all conservatives are racist, but not so much of a stretch to say that most racists would identify themselves as conservatives.

Edited by Buftex

Yes, because killing cops is the only thing that Common has ever sung about...he puts out an album a year filled with nothing but lyrics about killing cops...where was the outrage when the Obamas honored Martin Scorsese...oh yeah, he is white, he makes great movies, filled with violence,so it is art. Common is black, makes music that you don't care about, so it is a shame that he has been ivited to the White House...

Put it this way, it is stupid to say all conservatives are racist, but not so much of a stretch to say that most racists would identify themselves as conservatives.

Might be influenced by w/ which race the racists in question are.

I take it you've never been to Boston?

So in conclusion, you're okay with someone promoting cop killing to millions of people through widely distributed music as long as they promote other things that aren't about cop killing. Got it.

So in conclusion, you're okay with someone promoting cop killing to millions of people through widely distributed music as long as they promote other things that aren't about cop killing. Got it.

Art and logic are lost on you LA...

Did Common ever kill a cop? Not to my knowledge. Did he sing a song that had lyrics about the killig of a cop? Yes, he did. Did Scorsese ever shoot someone in the foot while playing poker? Not to my knowledge. Did he make a movie with a scene that depicted that? Yes, and it is revered as one of the greatest American films ever. There is context to everything...talk about being hyper PC.

Edited by Buftex