I would like to see Ocho Cinco become a Bill if he becomes available.

I think that it would be a good match for him and the Bills. He's familiar with Fitz and we have a rabid fan base that would feed Ocho's ego. This signing would be successful from a public relations' point, much like Terrell Owens' but on a smaller basis. I'm not reluctant to admit that I would also enjoy the attention that Western New York would receive from having a high profile player on our team.

Of course our administration probably has a completely different opinion on and not knowing how promising some of our young talent is at this position, I'll be the first to say that I could be way off base on this concept but it still doesn't change my feeling of wondering what if.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have an actual GM with a football background, not a GM with a marketing background. Nix is concerned with building a competitive football team, Brandon was concerned with selling tickets. We are rebuilding, you don't rebuild by signing guys in their mid-30s. WR is the one of the only position where were kinda stacked, Evans, Johnson, Parrish, Easily, Nelson, Jones, Roosevelt, sure none of them have the raw talent as Ocho Cinco but their young guys that have shown potential. I would rather go after a veteran TE.

I think that it would be a good match for him and the Bills. He's familiar with Fitz and we have a rabid fan base that would feed Ocho's ego. This signing would be successful from a public relations' point, much like Terrell Owens' but on a smaller basis. I'm not reluctant to admit that I would also enjoy the attention that Western New York would receive from having a high profile player on our team.

Of course our administration probably has a completely different opinion on and not knowing how promising some of our young talent is at this position, I'll be the first to say that I could be way off base on this concept but it still doesn't change my feeling of wondering what if.

If we were a contender , then I would consider it ( if I was GM ). We're a young team with a long way to go. Ocho would take precious developmental time away from our young wideouts and could potentially become a locker room cancer.

Ocho has obviously hacked tipsters account. Probably posting same message on 30 other teams blogs looking for a job. Lol

Lol! I like your sense of humor. You obviously disagree to a great degree but you're funny about it. I appreciate that.

I'd rather see Buffalo sign T.O. again then the tweeter kid .... all that guy has done the last few years is cry about everything....his coach...his teammates... his QB...his contract... the NFL fining him for his stunts...all he does is cause a distraction.

Anyway, no way would he even contemplate coming to Buffalo, he wants on a team with a winning record that is close to getting to the SB.

Would Ocho upgrade our overall WR talent..sure

However, we are in a rebuilding mode, and that is the time you develop your young talent, and we happen to have some young prospects at WR as well as two talented guys atop the depth chart. I don't see any value in adding him and stunting the development of our young core. Not to mention, we have a average QB in Fitz, so adding Ocho isn't going to make a whole lot of difference. Now, adding a strong receiving TE could actually help Fitz and that is what we should be spending money on...that and upgrading the OL.

No thanks, would rather have TO who I would rather not have.

Yeah, since the Owen's thing worked out so well, why not?

Meh, de, meh, meh, meh.