I would like to see Ocho Cinco become a Bill if he becomes available.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that it would be a good match for him and the Bills. He's familiar with Fitz and we have a rabid fan base that would feed Ocho's ego. This signing would be successful from a public relations' point, much like Terrell Owens' but on a smaller basis. I'm not reluctant to admit that I would also enjoy the attention that Western New York would receive from having a high profile player on our team.

Of course our administration probably has a completely different opinion on and not knowing how promising some of our young talent is at this position, I'll be the first to say that I could be way off base on this concept but it still doesn't change my feeling of wondering what if.

Really? Are you smoking crack or do you just like torture? Wide Receiver might be the one position with a depth of good young talent that the Bills have on their roster, and you want to add a washed up, louth mouth, cancer that can't go 15 minutes without getting attention drawn to himself?

I think that it would be a good match for him and the Bills. He's familiar with Fitz and we have a rabid fan base that would feed Ocho's ego. This signing would be successful from a public relations' point, much like Terrell Owens' but on a smaller basis. I'm not reluctant to admit that I would also enjoy the attention that Western New York would receive from having a high profile player on our team.

Of course our administration probably has a completely different opinion on and not knowing how promising some of our young talent is at this position, I'll be the first to say that I could be way off base on this concept but it still doesn't change my feeling of wondering what if.

This may be the worst post I've seen you make. It's like your brain got scrambled during the 3 minutes it took to type it.

So I will ignore this travesty and assume from here on out that your posts will make sense again ;)

Sorry, Tip. Gotta give this a big hell no. WR is not a problem spot for this team and I don't want him anywhere near Buffalo. Let him take his tired act and diminishing skills elsewhere.

No thanks, Dont want Chad Johnson either so dont ask!

Such venom. Are you people that bitter in life? It's not even about justifying the post, even if it could be. I can't believe how SOME of you talk to people. Is this how to you treat one another? I can't say that it's surprising, just disappointing. To think that we all cheer for the same organization. Ha!

Thru the years I've read your "opinions" on past and current players and other board members. I can't and won't say that it's everyone, or even most of you, but SOME of you are classless and treat others with such acid

conviction. Have any of you ever bother to read some of

Whitner's twitter responses from some of our "fans"? It's

downright embarrassing. I may be a Buffalo Bill fan but you people don't represent me, just like I don't represent you but the difference with me is that I'll treat ALL of you with respect, even if I don't like or agree with your opinions.

Let me ask some of you a question. If you really find my posts that disturbing or offensive, then why do you bother to read them? There's an ignore button, I suggest that you use it. FWIW, I'm not going to stop posting and I'm not going to stop being a Bills' fan either but I am not going to respond to anyone's hatred anymore.

Go a head and unload some more, it really doesn't matter to me what you think. It's just pathetic that some of our fans' attitude, behavior and character are in such shambles. I hope that this response to some makes a difference and that they realize that this is just a message board for us to share our ideas, opinions and passion together, not a forum for us to trash each other and our players.

Have a good day.

Edited by Tipster19

Such venom. Are you people that bitter in life? It's not even about justifying the post, even if it could be. I can't believe how MOST of you talk to people. Is this how to you treat one another? I can't say that it's surprising, just disappointing. To think that we all cheer for the same organization. Ha!

I can't speak for anyone else, but when I hear a stupid idea I don't exactly embrace it.

BTW, did someone hack your account? Your rant almost sounds like a religious fundamentalist.

I can't speak for anyone else, but when I hear a stupid idea I don't exactly embrace it.

BTW, did someone hack your account? Your rant almost sounds like a religious fundamentalist.

No, I just had to re-edit my post. I did it from my iPhone and somehow something else got blended in it. My response is amended now and that is what I really wanted to say, so disregard that other stuff.

BB likes him a lot. That's always been the rumor at least. Maybe not, but I think it could happen.

And twice a year, BB blows smoke up our ass and waxes poetic (for him) about what a difficult time his Patriots will have, just scoring points on the Bills, let alone win a game... :rolleyes: I would be shocked if the Pats added Ocho Stinko...

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: No NO NO NO NO NO ... a THOUSAND TIMES NO ...

Why in the world would we want a selfish show-off ... think about this ...

Stevie Johnson

Lee Evans

Roscoe Parrish

Marcus Easley

David Nelson

Naaman Roosevelt

Donald Jones

and Felton Huggins too ...

I think we have a really good receiver corps with the youth only destined to get better. Ocho Cinco's presence would only slow the development of a receiver who already is in synch with Fitz. So ... go back to dreaming of Jimmy Clausen's value to the team .... :worthy: