All Newton all the time

RichardBag

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even Kordell Stewart came on to praise the ability of Gailey to design an offense around Cam Newton. He's such an exceptional athlete that it is clear that the best fit is right here in Buffalo. If he's there, we should take him.

If Gailey is such a QB magician, then he can work with Kapernick (who is as much an athletic freak as Cam, and maybe moreso) taken in round 3 and we still get to draft defense in rounds 1 and 2. It's all a sham, we will be trading down with someone who wants Newton. That is my hope.

Even Kordell Stewart came on to praise the ability of Gailey to design an offense around Cam Newton. He's such an exceptional athlete that it is clear that the best fit is right here in Buffalo. If he's there, we should take him.

No we should not.

Nolan Nawrocki(Senior editor Pro Football Weekly) had this to say about Newton;

"Very disingenuous - has a fake smile, comes off as very scripted and has a selfish, me-first makeup. Always knows where the cameras are and plays to them. Has an enormous ego with a sense of entitlement that continually invites trouble and makes him believe he is above the law - does not command respect from teammates and will always struggle to win a locker room...Lacks accountability, focus and trustworthiness - is not punctual, seeks shortcuts and sets a bad example. Immature and has had issues with authority. Not dependable."

http://www.reservationforsix.com/2011/03/nolan-nawrocki-blasts-cam-newton.html

No we should not.

"Very disingenuous - has a fake smile, comes off as very scripted and has a selfish, me-first makeup. Always knows where the cameras are and plays to them. Has an enormous ego with a sense of entitlement that continually invites trouble and makes him believe he is above the law - does not command respect from teammates and will always struggle to win a locker room...Lacks accountability, focus and trustworthiness - is not punctual, seeks shortcuts and sets a bad example. Immature and has had issues with authority. Not dependable."

If the scathing indictments mentioned in this blog doesn't go national I will be very surprised. It's already been taken up by the Charlotte Observer with over 10 pages of comments. NFL Network, ESPN should both be covering this because it's already being discussed by the media and fanbase of the teams rumored to be interested in Newton. These comments are brutal and I think the national NFL reporters need to take this guy to task and find out if he's right or if he's way off base (maybe even slanderous?). This is shocking stuff if it turns out this guy's relying on people with axes to grind and Newton's basically a good kid who made a couple stupid mistakes.

No we should not.

If the scathing indictments mentioned in this blog doesn't go national I will be very surprised. It's already been taken up by the Charlotte Observer with over 10 pages of comments. NFL Network, ESPN should both be covering this because it's already being discussed by the media and fanbase of the teams rumored to be interested in Newton. These comments are brutal and I think the national NFL reporters need to take this guy to task and find out if he's right or if he's way off base (maybe even slanderous?). This is shocking stuff if it turns out this guy's relying on people with axes to grind and Newton's basically a good kid who made a couple stupid mistakes.

Nawrocki makes the same tired--and bizarre--predictions of player performance based on "character" every year before the draft.

He said Percy Harvin was "the clear-cut favorite in this year’s draft class to find trouble after receiving a giant payday". Harvin went on to be Offensive Rokie of the Year an All Pro. Listed a bunch of others who were likely going to be problems (Raji, Oher, Maualuga). Said the same thing about Sean Weatherspoon last year--saying that he was off many teams boards completely. He was drafted 19th--the 2nd LB taken.

Welcome aboard for hopefully, the next 10 years. Sit back, relax and enjoy the show, because we about to see some football!! And here's to hoping, we can keep the haters away and have uninterrupted discussions, about, "IT"!

Dude's definitely got "IT". I want "IT". We haven't had "IT" here in 20 years. C'mon Ralph....Git "IT"!

Watching this dude re-write these is going to be amazing: Preorder here

Newton's laws of motion consist of three physical laws that form the basis for classical mechanics. They describe the relationship between the forces acting on a body and its motion due to those forces. They have been expressed in several different ways over nearly three centuries,[2] and can be summarized as follows:

1. First law: Every body remains in a state of rest or uniform motion (constant velocity) unless it is acted upon by an external unbalanced force.(This one is going to be fun to watch) [3][4][5] This means that in the absence of a non-zero net force, the center of mass of a body either remains at rest, or moves at a constant speed in a straight line.

2. Second law: A body of mass m subject to a net force F undergoes an acceleration a that has the same direction as the force and a magnitude that is directly proportional to the force and inversely proportional to the mass, i.e., F = ma. Alternatively, the total force applied on a body is equal to the time derivative of linear momentum of the body.

3. Third law: The mutual forces of action and reaction between two bodies are equal, opposite and collinear. This means that whenever a first body exerts a force F on a second body, the second body exerts a force −F on the first body. F and −F are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction. This law is sometimes referred to as the action-reaction law, with F called the "action" and −F the "reaction". The action and the reaction are simultaneous.

The only thing missing is a picture of Cam Isaac "I-Tee" Newton. Ow dis gonna b fun!!! Birth of KG2! (Not mine but I like)

KG1:

QB - JKelly

RB - TThomas

WR - AReed

C - KHull

KG2:

QB - CNewton

RB - Spiller

WR - SJohnson

C - EWood

Now all we need is a Bruce and a Biscuit and I think we could scrap with the best of them. I'd like to nominate Cameron Heyward for the next Bruce and I think Moats may be our new Biscuit.

Sorry so long winded...Go Bills! Cheers!

I love it when people say Stevie = Andre Reed. Always good for a laugh.

Report: Four ex-Auburn players got cash:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6272478

Cam wouldn't do anything like this would he?....i mean it was just a coincidence he cried on phone telling mississippi(his dream destination) that the money was just to much at auburn....allegedly.

Who gives a rats a$$ if he got money in college? I'd bet that at least 30% of all current NFL players received illegal benefits in college. It's been going on for decades.

If Gailey is such a QB magician, then he can work with Kapernick (who is as much an athletic freak as Cam, and maybe moreso) taken in round 3 and we still get to draft defense in rounds 1 and 2. It's all a sham, we will be trading down with someone who wants Newton. That is my hope.

Kaepernick is a great athlete, but more so than newton. I beg to differ. Cams sheer size is a big advantage. NFL players are Obv bigger stronger and faster than in college, but I think he's still going to be able to fight off sacks and push the pile for that extra yards more often than not. Cams arm is also stronger than kaepernicks, from what I've seen anyway. Kaepernicks a great athlete, but I'd have tk say definitely " less so" as opposed to more so. Just my opinion

Welcome aboard for hopefully, the next 10 years. Sit back, relax and enjoy the show, because we about to see some football!! And here's to hoping, we can keep the haters away and have uninterrupted discussions, about, "IT"!

Dude's definitely got "IT". I want "IT". We haven't had "IT" here in 20 years. C'mon Ralph....Git "IT"!

Newton's laws of motion consist of three physical laws that form the basis for classical mechanics. They describe the relationship between the forces acting on a body and its motion due to those forces. They have been expressed in several different ways over nearly three centuries,[2] and can be summarized as follows:

1. First law: Every body remains in a state of rest or uniform motion (constant velocity) unless it is acted upon by an external unbalanced force.(This one is going to be fun to watch) [3][4][5] This means that in the absence of a non-zero net force, the center of mass of a body either remains at rest, or moves at a constant speed in a straight line.

2. Second law: A body of mass m subject to a net force F undergoes an acceleration a that has the same direction as the force and a magnitude that is directly proportional to the force and inversely proportional to the mass, i.e., F = ma. Alternatively, the total force applied on a body is equal to the time derivative of linear momentum of the body.

3. Third law: The mutual forces of action and reaction between two bodies are equal, opposite and collinear. This means that whenever a first body exerts a force F on a second body, the second body exerts a force −F on the first body. F and −F are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction. This law is sometimes referred to as the action-reaction law, with F called the "action" and −F the "reaction". The action and the reaction are simultaneous.

The only thing missing is a picture of Cam Isaac "I-Tee" Newton. Ow dis gonna b fun!!! Birth of KG2! (Not mine but I like)

KG1:

QB - JKelly

RB - TThomas

WR - AReed

C - KHull

KG2:

QB - CNewton

RB - Spiller

WR - SJohnson

C - EWood

Now all we need is a Bruce and a Biscuit and I think we could scrap with the best of them. I'd like to nominate Cameron Heyward for the next Bruce and I think Moats may be our new Biscuit.

NO

KG1:

QB - JKelly

RB - TThomas

WR - AReed

C - KHull

KG2:

QB - CNewton

RB - Spiller

WR - SJohnson

C - EWood

I am sorry but I am going with Colin Cowherd (host of the Herd on ESPN radio) although his voice is kinda annoying and hard to follow along with (it sounds like he is whining all the time) but he said that Cam Newton is putting on a show. He is not the kinda guy he is acting like now, and that he is just trying to get a job. He also said that Buffalo would be an interesting team for him cause he would sell tickets cause of the hype he will bring in. I am not about selling tickets myself and the hype for a one year wonder coming out of college, I mean he scored a 21 on the wonderlick test (a test you can now study for online and score pretty high if wanted and show that you can study a play book and defenses to better your game and the team) The score itself bothers me but not really the fact that he didn't even try bothers me. That to me just shows what kind of work ethic this guy has and how he has a greater chance of being a cancer instead of a saviour. I say and have been saying skip it this year. Trade down to four or five even inside the top 10 take Quinn or Miller and call it a day with some more picks.

I am sorry but I am going with Colin Cowherd (host of the Herd on ESPN radio) although his voice is kinda annoying and hard to follow along with (it sounds like he is whining all the time) but he said that Cam Newton is putting on a show. He is not the kinda guy he is acting like now, and that he is just trying to get a job. He also said that Buffalo would be an interesting team for him cause he would sell tickets cause of the hype he will bring in. I am not about selling tickets myself and the hype for a one year wonder coming out of college, I mean he scored a 21 on the wonderlick test (a test you can now study for online and score pretty high if wanted and show that you can study a play book and defenses to better your game and the team) The score itself bothers me but not really the fact that he didn't even try bothers me. That to me just shows what kind of work ethic this guy has and how he has a greater chance of being a cancer instead of a saviour. I say and have been saying skip it this year. Trade down to four or five even inside the top 10 take Quinn or Miller and call it a day with some more picks.

Really? The wonderlic score scares you? LMAO! You kinda just killed your creditability... Locker had the lowest and Mallet got 6 points higher which is maybe 2-3 more correct questions. Trent scored higher, Jim Kelly scored lower so what does that tell you bout your magical test? But you live and die by a test I'll look at film... Was he a cancer at Auburn? Nope, all they did was win... Was he a cancer in JUNCO? Nope, all he did was win...

Really? The wonderlic score scares you? LMAO! You kinda just killed your creditability... Locker had the lowest and Mallet got 6 points higher which is maybe 2-3 more correct questions. Trent scored higher, Jim Kelly scored lower so what does that tell you bout your magical test? But you live and die by a test I'll look at film... Was he a cancer at Auburn? Nope, all they did was win... Was he a cancer in JUNCO? Nope, all he did was win...

Whatch "film" on Jamarcus Russell, he was a freak in college went round one and where is he now. Ryan Leaf. Joey Harrington (not so much the athelete but the #3 pick). Newton is a one year wonder and we don't need him. He wont sign the long deal and want to stay in Buffalo so why waste our time and a pick on him. HE WILL BE A CANCER

Whatch "film" on Jamarcus Russell, he was a freak in college went round one and where is he now. Ryan Leaf. Joey Harrington (not so much the athelete but the #3 pick). Newton is a one year wonder and we don't need him. He wont sign the long deal and want to stay in Buffalo so why waste our time and a pick on him. HE WILL BE A CANCER

Which other 1 year wonder do you want the Bills to take?

Bowers? Quinn? Fairely? Dareus?

I like how you started off talking bout his wonderlic score I stopped that now you moved on to the term "freak"..LOL... Russell just had an arm thats it, he wasn't mobile at all please find a another comparasion. Where did Joey Harrington come from? Ryan Leaf is a decent comparison but we don't know if Cam will turn out like Leaf in terms of maturity... Hell Cam could be like Steve Young or Randall Cunningham WHO KNOWS!... How do you know if he will be a cancer? Do you know him personally or do you just read about him..LMAO!

I like how you started off talking bout his wonderlic score I stopped that now you moved on to the term "freak"..LOL... Russell just had an arm thats it, he wasn't mobile at all please find a another comparasion. Where did Joey Harrington come from? Ryan Leaf is a decent comparison but we don't know if Cam will turn out like Leaf in terms of maturity... Hell Cam could be like Steve Young or Randall Cunningham WHO KNOWS!... How do you know if he will be a cancer? Do you know him personally or do you just read about him..LMAO!

I thought we established the Steve McNair comparisons. Meeting people's strange obsession to comparing Cam Newton to only Black QBs and a style of play that was similar in college.

After 50 pages we're still using JaMarcus Russell that has very little to do with Cam Newton besides skin color.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Its becoming much clearer the best fit for Cam is anywhere but in Buffalo.

The guy is being massively over-hyped.

Let the "icon" go somewhere else, and let that team spend the next 5 years trying to develop Cam into an NFL QB.

I'm sure there are no hard feelings after Newton single handedly led a great comeback against Bama & its defensive mastermind Saban. :thumbsup:

You probably poisoned the tree. :pirate:

No we should not.

Of course the guy has admitted he has never met Newton. Imagine if you were judged on your internet posts here. I would weep for humanity. :thumbsup:

Race card use #1000001

And I thought the criticism was about being a one year wonder at the college level and his poor combine showing

For some people, this is true. However, just look at ignorance in this very thread. There are idiots still making Russell-Newton comparison when the 2 players couldn't be more different.

If the media was more present in the 80s, reports on Kelly & Marino would have far out did anything Newton did.

If the Bills believe CN will put in the work & be a true leader, there is no way they can pass on him.

KG1:

QB - JKelly

RB - TThomas

WR - AReed

C - KHull

KG2:

QB - CNewton

RB - Spiller

WR - SJohnson

C - EWood

go to pro football .com and see what mike narowcki writes about newton. he rips him a new a--hole. says he is a total phoney his teammates hate him and he is no leader and a fraud and knows when the camera's are on him.not good at all.