The Poojer

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Powerful stuff.

Loved the cold open. Walt/Heisenberg reminded me of Gus and his "look at me Hector" when he kept telling the guy, "say my name."

I had a bad feeling as well when they showed the envelope on top of the money with Kaylee's name on it and it was confirmed when Mike gave that longing look towards her on the swing in the park just before he fled.

Glad Mike told off Walt by letting him know none of this happens if his ego never gets in the way.

I'm gonna miss Mike and I hope his character is revisited along with Gus in some future flashback episodes. I gotta think they're coming because we need more of the back story on Lydia/Madrigal.

And Jesse is gonna be pissed.

I just started watching breaking bad (the pilot and first episode). Should I continue to watch them straight through or can I start watching the live ones as well?

Don't take this the wrong way...but get the F**K out of this thread!!!!!

(you'll thank me later!)

Wow. I am speechless after that episode. I'll have to come back later when I can put them into words. How incredible was that episode?!?

I was a little disappointed by it, actually. I thought it was too convenient for it to go down that way. You have Mike ALWAYS on top of things. He crosses his T's and dots his I's, and he always errs on the side of caution. In fact, just last week we have him going out of the way to protect his interests from Walt, and then nearly shooting him when he realized that Walt not only tried to escape and mess up Mike's plans, but actually succeeded in taking complete control of the situation. So now you have Mike completely cool with Walt picking up is "go bag", even though it has a loaded weapon, and then approaching Walt without having his gun drawn? And then after things get heated, he turns his back on Walt and heads toward his car, and then once he's in there he completely ignores Walts whereabouts while he goes through the bag? I'm sorry, but that's just not sitting well with me. Mike would never do that.

Never would have had such a careless lawyer...his lawyer would have read the bank lawyers reaction...too convenient but still awesome! Did his grand daughters money get confiscated?

(you'll thank me later!)

I was a little disappointed by it, actually. I thought it was too convenient for it to go down that way. You have Mike ALWAYS on top of things. He crosses his T's and dots his I's, and he always errs on the side of caution. In fact, just last week we have him going out of the way to protect his interests from Walt, and then nearly shooting him when he realized that Walt not only tried to escape and mess up Mike's plans, but actually succeeded in taking complete control of the situation. So now you have Mike completely cool with Walt picking up is "go bag", even though it has a loaded weapon, and then approaching Walt without having his gun drawn? And then after things get heated, he turns his back on Walt and heads toward his car, and then once he's in there he completely ignores Walts whereabouts while he goes through the bag? I'm sorry, but that's just not sitting well with me. Mike would never do that.

I just started watching breaking bad (the pilot and first episode). Should I continue to watch them straight through or can I start watching the live ones as well?

(you'll thank me later!)

Yeah, what he said.

Don't ruin it for yourself by knowing in advance what happens

That said Jimbob, the rest of my post is not meant for your eyes. You are not ready Padawan :nana:

I caught the preview after the episode and the extended preview online. Looks like Walt is going after Mike's crew in prison..

Recall the scene in Buyout when they're talking to Todd and he mentions something about his uncle in prison and his uncle's connections? What seemed like an attempt by Todd to intimidate Walt/Jesse/Mike while they deliberated his fate may be Walts path to eliminate Mike's crew. Getting mixed up with prison gangs is bad mojo. They have connections on the outside and if things go South, Walt is going to need protection. Like M60 protection

Never would have had such a careless lawyer...his lawyer would have read the bank lawyers reaction...too convenient but still awesome! Did his grand daughters money get confiscated?

I agree that Mike seemed way too careless in this episode. But as far as his choice of lawyers goes, my reaction was that Mike didn't want to involve Saul because Saul is too close to Walt.

And yes, I think his grand daughters money was confiscated. The lawyer had flipped and has no compunction on giving up Mike. Saul also alluded to the fact that Mike had his money confiscated twice

I caught the preview after the episode and the extended preview online. Looks like Walt is going after Mike's crew in prison..

Recall the scene in Buyout when they're talking to Todd and he mentions something about his uncle in prison and his uncle's connections? What seemed like an attempt by Todd to intimidate Walt/Jesse/Mike while they deliberated his fate may be Walts path to eliminate Mike's crew. Getting mixed up with prison gangs is bad mojo. They have connections on the outside and if things go South, Walt is going to need protection. Like M60 protection

Nice! I'm totally bummed that we're at episode 8 already, and we have to go back into withdrawal again next Monday, but I trust Gilligan will have us doing a lot of "holy sh*t!!!!s" next week.

No doubt....the lawyer was totally clueless....that cookie monster bank lady had the worst poker face of all time on that 2nd trip. And then his reaction to Gomez was just like, "oh, hey...." lol. I dunno, maybe he's comfortable in his position of leverage?

That's a good point...I've always wondered about those lock boxes and if they are completely private. I couldn't tell if the lady locked the door behind her or if anyone could just walk in while he was dishing out the green.

That's a good point...I've always wondered about those lock boxes and if they are completely private. I couldn't tell if the lady locked the door behind her or if anyone could just walk in while he was dishing out the green.

I would think the cops would need a search warrant to see what you put in a deposit box. But it's TV.