I just started and finished watching Breaking Bad

The Poojer

No doubt this show is getting increasingly proud of its "Hitchcock stains." And with that, a ridiculous theory:

Obviously, we're not done with the watch Jesse gave to Walt. Is it possible, as the series progresses, we'll learn that Mike (by persuading Jesse, or perhaps not) is tracking Walt with something imbedded in the watch? I know, dumb theory, since Walt is under know obligation to wear the watch besides showing his loyalty to Jesse. But I still think there's something fishy there. Sorry if this has already been discussed.

I tend to think the watch is just a token of submission (albeit temporarily).

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tend to think the watch is just a token of submission (albeit temporarily).

I agree. Seems like Walt used to have to temper Jesse back in the earlier seasons, and now it's the opposite.

http://www.amctv.com...ad-dead-freight

In the interview with Aaron Paul, he is quoted as saying "the next episode is where sh** hits the fan." I can't wait to see what he is hinting to. My guess, based on the name of it and watching the sneak peak on AMC's website, is Skylar completely !@#$s everything up by telling Marie the situation, and this is a total guess, but Todd gets dealt with for shooting that boy.

Edited by Marcellosaurus

I hope that spoiler is dead on accurate, cause if it's true, and that actually happens, then it will get dealt with QUICKLY and PERMANENTLY.

I sure hope you're right, I could barely sit thru it. I do not consider crying on demand a premier acting skill.

M-60 time for the M/S twins.

lol...this will be the first time EVER that I actually want to see Marie get some face time. I want her to drag every single bit of it out of Skylar, and then I want Walt to find out. That will lay the groundwork for your M-60 scenario, Skylar (and hopefully Marie) will be dissolved in a plastic container full of acid and flushed down the crapper, and we can go into the last 8 episodes focusing on what we all care about and are interested in above all else - Walt, Jesse, and Heisenberg.

lol...this will be the first time EVER that I actually want to see Marie get some face time. I want her to drag every single bit of it out of Skylar, and then I want Walt to find out. That will lay the groundwork for your M-60 scenario, Skylar (and hopefully Marie) will be dissolved in a plastic container full of acid and flushed down the crapper, and we can go into the last 8 episodes focusing on what we all care about and are interested in above all else - Walt, Jesse, and Heisenberg.

:lol: That would be a dream episode. I would watch it 5x. Trick is, can Walt find out blubbery Skyer talked to Marie before Marie tells Hank?

Not sure Skylar is really going to tell Marie. I Think right now the remark Skylar said in the trailer about "things you don't know" went into Marie's tiny brain as a reference to the affair. But since AMC made it the whole trailer, I guess it will be significant.

:lol: That would be a dream episode. I would watch it 5x. Trick is, can Walt find out blubbery Skyer talked to Marie before Marie tells Hank?

Not sure Skylar is really going to tell Marie. I Think right now the remark Skylar said in the trailer about "things you don't know" went into Marie's tiny brain as a reference to the affair. But since AMC made it the whole trailer, I guess it will be significant.

All I know is that having your m/s twin scenario in the back of my brain will make this episode much more fun than it would have been otherwise lol.

Just me or is this thread getting a tad ridiculous? The meth business is clearly Plot #1, but the deterioration of Walt's family has always been a part of the show. Why are we suddenly acting like Skyler's presence ruins the entire thing?

Oh and Marie is still great.

Leave the room now woman. Go chatter with the hen's This is men's talk.

Leave the room now woman. Go chatter with the hen's This is men's talk.

What does the hen possess and why should I chatter with it? :P

Remember how emotionally devastated Jesse was through seasons 3 and 4? Was that also content more appropriate for Oprah?

All I'm saying is that this isn't an action show, it's a human drama with a focus on criminal activity. The assertion that women viewers just can't enjoy it without women crying to one another is way off base.

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

Just me or is this thread getting a tad ridiculous? The meth business is clearly Plot #1, but the deterioration of Walt's family has always been a part of the show. Why are we suddenly acting like Skyler's presence ruins the entire thing?

Why do you assume that just because Jim and I want either her head blown off or for her to be dissolved in a vat of acid (note: these do not necessarily have to be mutually exclusive) that we object to her presence on the show?

Skyler has her moments, When she went into the tax office with her boobs out bailing out beneke she showed some talent......on the other hand her and Marie are as annoying as real life women. I hope the bomb to off both theory is correct

:lol:

Besides, didn't you see in the preview for Sunday's episode that Walt isn't in the meth business? He's in the EMPIRE business....and in that business there is no room for tedious marital nonsense.

Edited by ajzepp