I just started and finished watching Breaking Bad

The Poojer

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ugh....feel a bit sick to my stomach after that ending...

Is B.Cranston a frickin ridiculously good actor or what? Unbelievable tonight...

Good write up as always. I think you mentioned before how lucky Walt is. I find some of these schemes not just lucky but far fetched and highly improbable. How is it a ex cop, a chemistry professor and a high school drop out calculated a train would stop exactly 3 feet in front of the truck, putting the tanker exactly where they needed it?

Good write up as always. I think you mentioned before how lucky Walt is. I find some of these schemes not just lucky but far fetched and highly improbable. How is it a ex cop, a chemistry professor and a high school drop out calculated a train would stop exactly 3 feet in front of the truck, putting the tanker exactly where they needed it?

Good point, but I give credit to the writers...because the plan they hatched seemed weirdly lucid for something so hare-brained. I caught myself thinking, "Well sure, of course that's how you'd rob a train..." :lol:

Good point, but I give credit to the writers...because the plan they hatched seemed weirdly lucid for something so hare-brained. I caught myself thinking, "Well sure, of course that's how you'd rob a train..." :lol:

It would have been a bit more believable if they had tanks in a truck they could move rather then buried ones. Train hits the truck and pushes it 400 yards down the track? move the truck. Stops short? Same. Just a accident, so no one is looking for a truck fleeing the scene.

Still a good episode.Just have to suspend your belief a bit.

I got an instant sense of dread when I saw the kid on the motorbike in the cold open. Last time we saw a kid on a bike was Andrea's brother Tomas. That didn't work out too well for Combo - or for Tomas.

Bill Burr was great again. If we can't have Saul, we need some other comic relief.

A weeping Skyler talking to her annoying ass sister. Looked like something from Oprah or Lifetime

May be just a tease to bring back the women so disappointed in Sundays show. I sure hope so. If they are that big a draw, Start a spin off and get them off BB.

Maybe the writers are copying the worthless Kay in the Godfather.

Thus far, Walt and Jesse have had a bit of a role reversal. Walt had always been the level headed thinker and Jesse the wildcard.

Now Walt's ego has inflated and is constantly at odds with Mike. Meanwhile Jesse sits back and watches them argue and comes up with the solution.

Mike wants to bail, Walt wants to blow up the evidence room and Jesse comes up with Magnets B*tches!

Mike found an excuse to whack Lydia, Walt concurs, Jesse intervenes.

Mike and Walt are willing to kill whoever is on the train. Jesse comes up with another idea. I liked how when Todd asks what's up with the water, Walt defers to Jesse to explain Jesse's grand scheme

But after last nights episode, will Jesse start another downward spiral like he did after Tomas?

Thus far, Walt and Jesse have had a bit of a role reversal. Walt had always been the level headed thinker and Jesse the wildcard.

Now Walt's ego has inflated and is constantly at odds with Mike. Meanwhile Jesse sits back and watches them argue and comes up with the solution.

Mike wants to bail, Walt wants to blow up the evidence room and Jesse comes up with Magnets B*tches!

Mike and Walt are willing to kill whoever is on the train. Jesse comes up with another idea. I liked how when Todd asks what's up with the water, Walt defers to Jesse to explain Jesse's grand scheme

But after last nights episode, will Jesse start another downward spiral like he did after Tomas?

Yes, but differently. I think he gets angry this time, rather than broken. Jesse takes every precaution to avoid blood getting spilled, but the bodies continue to pile up.

Jesse will come out with yet another girlfriend that creates a crises. Actually Walt killed the Lydia hit with the "the meth-a whatever will flow" remark. As far as the train, Mike did not want to kill "innocent men" as he said , but turn it into a small potatoes operation.

Jesse knew meth -a-whatever has water soluble because Walt told him, probably in response to his questions on the weight problem. Jesse came up with the answer, but only after Walt filled him in on some fact's.

I don't think ether Jesse or Walt would last long without the other, And their talent's dovetail perfectly.

The sum is greater than the whole of the part's so to speak.