I just started and finished watching Breaking Bad

The Poojer

If I am not mistaken, there was a Journey song playing (can't remember which one) in the backround of one of the scenes from last weeks' episode. I know Gilligan was a big Sops fan...so you never know....

Well he better tread lightly...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After watching one of the most disappointing season/series finales I've ever seen - the one for Dexter - I was really ready for BB tonight.

There was a point where I looked at the time elapsed number as I was FF'ing through a commercial break...when I saw it was already 50 min in, I go SO bummed. I was so engrossed in the story that the time was flying by...then I realized there was an extra 15min! :D

We all knew it was coming, but I never figured it would be Walt Jr who finally killed Walt.

I never figured it would be Walt Jr who finally killed Walt.

Me neither, but after that phone call...

I wonder how he'll do it. Maybe with his cereal spoon?

I'm thinking that perhaps the ricin will be used on the Gray Matter partners.

I don't know if he'll kill them. He may just link Grey Matter to Heisenberg to bring down the company

I don't know if he'll kill them. He may just link Grey Matter to Heisenberg to bring down the company

That is some seriously funny stuff, right there.

He done did it. Walt is dead. Heisenberg here now!

Intersted to see how it all goes down in the last episode.

Kinda surprised we didnt see much of Marie in this episode.

I can't believe Cranston or Aaron Paul did not win an Emmy

I think Marie is going to be a wild card in the final episode. Her family life collapsed. Hank was killed. Her home was violated It's her turn to Break Bad

I'm not surprised Cranston or Paul didn't win this year. I suspect 2013 was kind of a get everybody else their Emmy year so that next year Breaking Bad can dominate just about every category.

The finale can go in a hundred different directions, so many different angles! I have no idea what will happen, but I don't think Marie will have anything to do with it. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't show her at all in the finale. She was with agents when the noticed someone broke into her home, so she'll probably be holed up in a hotel with agents watching over her, she's a non factor IMO. Walt Jr gave Walt Sr the push to go full on Heisenberg, Walt Sr is gone, the only way it should be in the end. The ricin is definitely for Lydia, I have no doubt about that, there's just no need to give us all that information when she orders tea. Todd is the wild card. He's a cold blooded killer when he needs to be, but he also has a softer side as shown when he explains the Skylar situation, gives Jesse ice cream, and he picks something off the back of Lydia. He's fallen for Lydia. So when Walt takes her out, Todd will out of revenge. I don't know how Walt will go after the AB, they have a fortress. My guess will be Walt plants something near the location of Hank's murder to pin it on them. Damn, so many loose ends and only about 50 minutes of show left....I will miss this show, took a while to grow on me, but I am hooked. BB marathon, all leading up the the finale, I'll have to re-watch a few of those....

I think Marie is going to be a wild card in the final episode. Her family life collapsed. Hank was killed. Her home was violated It's her turn to Break Bad

I'm not surprised Cranston or Paul didn't win this year. I suspect 2013 was kind of a get everybody else their Emmy year so that next year Breaking Bad can dominate just about every category.

I thought the Emmy's were for this season of BB.

So next year BB will still be nominated?

I cant see how Jesse makes it out alive which saddens me.

One line that really stuck with me from last nights episode was when Walt Sr to Walt JR to please accept the money and to "please not make this all for nothing"

I think Walt ends up alone. Whether that be everyone else dying or him simply not dying and having to live the rest of his shortened life with no friends or family

He done did it. Walt is dead. Heisenberg here now!

One thing this show pulls off, maybe better than anyting I have seen, is in making the inconsistencies in people seem natural and logical. Aftter Walt talks to Jr, obviously shaken, and resigned to the fact that he destroyed his family while thinking he was saving them, he calls the DEA to surrender...but that chance viewing of the Gray Matter people on the bar televison seems to flip the Heizenberg switch on immediately afterwards...is Walt motivated to do what is best fot his family, or is he motivated by pride? It seems to flip back and forth...

Props to Promo the Robot for, long ago, applying more significance to the Gray Matter situation than I beleived there would ultimately be.

Kind of mirroring something I was saying in the "Country music sucks" thread... the Emmys are still a traditional Hollywood right of passage, born in a time when we had ABC, NBC and CBS....it has taken them a while to acknowledge the fringe networks. Sopranos kind of opened the doors for HBO, so it has become, almost, like an official part of the Big network block. It seems that many were slow to acknowledge how great "Breaking Bad" is, probably becasue many didn't watch it early on.

I used to be a member of the Country Music Association, and was a voter for the CMA awards. I would imagine, they aren't all that different than the Emmys. It is very hard for somebody from outside the mainstream element of the industry to get nominated, let alone win one of these awards. People vote for the work of people they know, have worked with in the past, or hope to work with in the future. If there are enough people (like me) who will go off the reservation a bit, and vote for non-mainstream people, eventually, they will acknowledge them with a nomination...but not a lot of trophies.