I just started and finished watching Breaking Bad

The Poojer

Seriously Pooj?

In Pooj's defense, he is the most annoying character. Beside Marie, obviously.

But that's just another great thing about this show; I don't want anyone to die (compare that to say, the Sopranos, where I lept out of my seat when that tire crushed Phil's skull), but you know it's going to happen to someone.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It has become official...as much as I love this show, it is an hour of stress watching it....I give up trying to guess what will happen. Much as people seem to hate Skylar, I can't help but admire Anna Gunns' performance...she is overlooked here...

It has become official...as much as I love this show, it is an hour of stress watching it....I give up trying to guess what will happen. Much as people seem to hate Skylar, I can't help but admire Anna Gunns' performance...she is overlooked here...

:lol:

I went to watch the show at my cousins place and he had a few people over. It feels as if it's superbowl night getting together with a bunch of people around a TV.

In Pooj's defense, he is the most annoying character. Beside Marie, obviously.

But that's just another great thing about this show; I don't want anyone to die (compare that to say, the Sopranos, where I lept out of my seat when that tire crushed Phil's skull), but you know it's going to happen to someone.

Marie has an excellent "top shelf" looking good in the purple!

Bill burr and lavelle Crawford are effing awesome as sauls goons...burrs the man

Loved seeing Bill Burr...great job by him and his fellow goon.

Definitely agree with Buftex that Anna Gunn is very talented, but this is the first season/half season where I haven't been annoyed with the character.

The way Todd was written for this episode was damn near perfect. I loved the contrast between his cold-hearted side having all sorts of dead guys laying among him, and his efforts to protect poor, fragile Lydia from the reality of the carnage as he "throws his jacket over the puddle" and guides her like a perfect gentleman.

I got a kick out of having the FBI guys back to interrogate Jesse...those guys have a great schtick going.

Loved the conversation between Walt and Skylar in the scene where he's waking up on the floor of the bathroom. Cranston is ridiculous.

Edited by ajzepp

What a great episode.

What a slap by Marie!!

It's bittersweet for me. I hate Sunday nights since I have to go back to work the next day yet I look so forward to them as I get to watch BB!

It's funny, cause I often wonder if others felt that way...I sometimes get really aggravated with myself, cause instead of just fully enjoying my last evening off of the week, I'll sit there and dread having to return to work the next day. Doesn't happen nearly as much now as it did when I worked in the hospital, but it's funny hearing you say it that way.

Loved seeing Bill Burr...great job by him and his fellow goon.

Definitely agree with Buftex that Anna Gunn is very talented, but this is the first season/half season where I haven't been annoyed with the character.

The way Todd was written for this episode was damn near perfect. I loved the contrast between his cold-hearted side having all sorts of dead guys laying among him, and his efforts to protect poor, fragile Lydia from the reality of the carnage as he "throws his jacket over the puddle" and guides her like a perfect gentleman.

I got a kick out of having the FBI guys back to interrogate Jesse...those guys have a great schtick going.

Loved the conversation between Walt and Skylar in the scene where he's waking up on the floor of the bathroom. Cranston is ridiculous.

Could it be because her character is now on Walts' side? She has always been really good in that role.

Could it be because her character is now on Walts' side? She has always been really good in that role.

That's probably part of it, yeah...I just have always found her ("her" = the character, not the actress) to be a self-absorbed drama queen. Both she and Marie are a couple of loonies.

i had some trouble hearing what walt was saying but got the gist of it...but that scene shows whats so good about this show...the little things....during one part, walts lips were almost stuck shut like they should be after being out for 4-5 hours...not sure why i noticed that but its the little things that make this show so awesome...great scene by Marie & skylar as well...best of all...no walt jr. i hope that neighborhood guy got to keep some of the money...can't wait to see how hank and jesse play out....WOW...

i had some trouble hearing what walt was saying but got the gist of it...but that scene shows whats so good about this show...the little things....during one part, walts lips were almost stuck shut like they should be after being out for 4-5 hours...not sure why i noticed that but its the little things that make this show so awesome...great scene by Marie & skylar as well...best of all...no walt jr. i hope that neighborhood guy got to keep some of the money...can't wait to see how hank and jesse play out....WOW...

Yep, I had to put my headphones on for that...it's funny, cause this is the one show I don't want to miss a single detail, so the point you make about the little things is spot on.

I just have so much respect for Gilligan...I can't wait to see what his next project will be. I almost feel like I owe the guy for something...the level of entertainment he's provided is just through the roof.

I just have so much respect for Gilligan...I can't wait to see what his next project will be. I almost feel like I owe the guy for something...the level of entertainment he's provided is just through the roof.

Gilligan was on the Nerdist podcast right before the airing of the first episode. I know Chris Hardwick is hit or miss with his interviewing as was discussed in the podcast thread but this episode was actually pretty good. Especially if you're a BB fan. They spent the bulk of the 80 minutes talking about BB.

However if you're not current I wouldn't listen because there were season 1-5.5 spoilers for sure... though if you aren't current you probably shouldn't be in this thread to begin with. :thumbsup:

Gilligan was on the Nerdist podcast right before the airing of the first episode. I know Chris Hardwick is hit or miss with his interviewing as was discussed in the podcast thread but this episode was actually pretty good. Especially if you're a BB fan. They spent the bulk of the 80 minutes talking about BB.

However if you're not current I wouldn't listen because there were season 1-5.5 spoilers for sure... though if you aren't current you probably shouldn't be in this thread to begin with. :thumbsup:

Nice, thanks! I'll give that a listen for sure.