Have you seen this load of BS?

dailar

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/667927-2011-nfl-draft-buffalo-bills-wont-select-cam-newton-because-he-is-black

Enjoy.

My favourite bit is this

Buffalo has passed on many different black quarterbacks over the years including Donovan McNabb, Michael Vick, David Garrard, Tavaris Jackson, Josh Johnson just to name a few and if this crazy notion is true then the Buffalo Bills will also pass on QB, Cam Newton.

They also passed on Tom Brady, Brett Favre and Drew Brees.

Edited by dailar

I've said it before but just a reminder - reading Bleacher Report only makes you dumber.

+1

I believe in the freedom of speech but some people should have to pass a medical before it's allowed. You'd think a brain would be a requirement.

Buffalo ****, change it to the Feltcher Report!

The majority of the 32 teams have turned down all those QB's, except for Newton so far!

What the article doesn't mention is this...James Harris QB from Grambling--Bills made Harris THE FIRST BLACK PLAYER to quarterback--but, He Sucked!

Edited by KollegeStudnet

Buffalo has passed on many different black quarterbacks over the years including Donovan McNabb, Michael Vick, David Garrard, Tavaris Jackson, Josh Johnson just to name a few and if this crazy notion is true then the Buffalo Bills will also pass on QB, Cam Newton.

WTF?? When exactly did the Bills 'pass' on Vick or McNabb? I was under the impression they were drafted #1 and #2 overall, respectively. And did it occur to anyone the Bills (and everyone else) passed on Tavaras Jackson because he sucks?

If I was Emperor, people would be beaten senseless for writing sh-- like that.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/667927-2011-nfl-draft-buffalo-bills-wont-select-cam-newton-because-he-is-black

Enjoy.

My favourite bit is this

Lets hope the trend continues.

I've said it before but just a reminder - reading Bleacher Report only makes you dumber.

Yeah, but they have nice pictures to look at :thumbsup:

WTF?? When exactly did the Bills 'pass' on Vick or McNabb? I was under the impression they were drafted #1 and #2 overall, respectively. And did it occur to anyone the Bills (and everyone else) passed on Tavaras Jackson because he sucks?

If I was Emperor, people would be beaten senseless for writing sh-- like that.

One could infer they "passed" on signing Vick in FA or trading for McNabb. Doesn't matter though the point of the article is ridiculous. Even if RW had a little racist in him it doesn't mean his GM's would too.

GB Bongiovanni on April 16, 2011 at 4:00 pm

"Just in case anyone is wondering in order to have this article constituted libel the courts would have to prove I was out to harm someone and did not put any facts into the article, which I did. I mean no harm to Ralph Wilson or the Buffalo Bills organization it is simply my opinion which I am entitled to." :bag:

I see a Pull-it-zer in GB's future...

Journalist GB Bongiovanni is a syndicated sports writer and owner of The Penalty Flag Sports Blog (http://thepenaltyflagblog.com).

GB Bongiovanni is a dedicated father of two and was born and raised in Las Vegas, NV and continues to anxiously await a professional team to his beloved city.

GB has successfully launched The Penalty Flag which is syndicated by many online sources including; Yardbarker.com, FoxSports.com, Fanfeeder.com, and many others. The Penalty Flag, established in 2010, has had many articles featured on the front page of Fox Sports and Yardbarker.

GB is also syndicated through Bleacherreport.com as an analyst and the team leader for the Buffalo Bills. He is the Las Vegas Sports lead on Examiner.com , and featured on the Yahoo contributor network and others.

Articles can be seen on Bleacherreport, USAToday.com, FoxSports.com, CBSSportsLine.com, Yahoo, Google, and many more.

His former work included writing a sports column for the Las Vegas Tribune, SuperBrawl.com, The Sports Network, and operated the Buffalo Bills website Buffalo Blitz.

Edited by Lurker

Enjoy.

My favourite bit is this

your out of your mind should he somehow miraculously be available @3 the card with his name on it will be up there in 3 seconds.

Enjoy.

My favourite bit is this

Let's be honest. The only decent QB's that Buffalo drafted was Kelly and maybe Ferguson..thats it. So let the demographics fall where thay may on the good QB's they didn't draft.

In addition to everything stated in this thread already, I remember Butler talking about McNabb the year before he came out of college saying something to the effect of "if a certain semi-local QB were to come out a year early the Bills would draft him".

This is one of the biggest POS pieces of "journalism" I've seen in a long time.

But the writer brushes it off with a "well that's just like, my opinion man".

I left my two cents (well, two comments).

Turns out, the clown who wrote this garbage -- GB Bongiovanni -- has his own website, called "The Penalty Flag Blog" (stupid name).

If you go to the original source of this article, he doesn't ask the question: he flat out SAYS that the Bills won't draft a black QB out of racism. The title is, definitively, "Buffalo Bills Won’t Select Cam Newton Because He Is Black."

I know this is some clown's personal blog, but he apparently is syndicated by major sites (FoxSports.com, etc). Any way we can flame him? :D