bills related favre thread ^^

playman

Personally, I would LOATH to see Favre in the new Bills Uni. Nevermind the fact that he's a scumbag (because there are a lot of players in the NFL who are); nevermind the fact that he's past is prime and proved beyond doubt that he can't be a starter any longer in NFL; do you really think's he'll accept a Tutor/Backup role to Cam should we end up drafting him. Think about this. We enter the season with Fitz as our number one and Cam the number two man. Is it really worth holding a roster spot for Favre to effectively be a 3rd string QB/Locke room distraction? Chan has proven in the past that he can work wonders with below average QB's. Cam has immense physical gifts that Gailey should be able to work with. What then, can All-About-Me Favre teach Cam Newton? How not to be a team player? Cam already has a questionable past!

No thank you. We don't need Favre.

As awesome as it would be to see Favre in a Bulls uni, I think AZ is a better fit. Whereas we have a Fitzpatrick they have whoever. I'd love to see #4 suit up for another season.

The only thing funnier than that happening might be this:

Signing with Arizona or Buffalo does nothing to help the selfish, vindictive Favre stick it to Green Bay so this won't happen (thankfully, for the Bills). Not to mention, he'd have no interest in tutoring a young QB. Favre is all about Favre. I love how these pundits who know nothing about the Bills think that Buffalo HAS TO HAVE a QB. It really is laughable. Is the draft here yet?

Personally, I would LOATH to see Favre in the new Bills Uni. Nevermind the fact that he's a scumbag (because there are a lot of players in the NFL who are); nevermind the fact that he's past is prime and proved beyond doubt that he can't be a starter any longer in NFL; do you really think's he'll accept a Tutor/Backup role to Cam should we end up drafting him. Think about this. We enter the season with Fitz as our number one and Cam the number two man. Is it really worth holding a roster spot for Favre to effectively be a 3rd string QB/Locke room distraction? Chan has proven in the past that he can work wonders with below average QB's. Cam has immense physical gifts that Gailey should be able to work with. What then, can All-About-Me Favre teach Cam Newton? How not to be a team player? Cam already has a questionable past!

No thank you. We don't need Favre.

Although i agree we don't need Favre you must have been in another dimension watching his alter ego ! Farve just loves to play ! The guy like most (i think) that have his kind of love for the game which is very apparent when he throws a TD just has a hard time admitting that maybe it's time to pack it up and go to the house .

Kelly's exit was made a bit easier because his center Kent Hull left too & he didn't want to break in some one new which is understandable . But Favre is a different bread all together just look at how he still celebrated after a TD last year & tell me the guy isn't playing just for the sheer love of the game . If you don't see that then like i said you've been watching from another dimension !!!

Not saying i don't agree it's his time to leave , but i'm just sayin !!

Edited by T master

As awesome as it would be to see Favre in a Bulls uni, I think AZ is a better fit. Whereas we have a Fitzpatrick they have whoever. I'd love to see #4 suit up for another season.

Why? He's already disgraced himself, the game and most importantly his poor wife.

Why? He's already disgraced himself, the game and most importantly his poor wife.

Disgraced himself? Really? What, by trying to play through injury at 41?

As far as him being a scumbag for betraying his wife, GMAFB. I don't condone it, but it happens all the time. God forbid a football player tried to get some kitty on the side. I didn't care when the President got some, I didn't care when Tiger got some, and a sure as **** don't care if Favre got some. The guy's awesome, he's a legend, and I'd like to see what he can do with AZ for a year.

I bet half the "Favre is a scumbag" crowd are the same guys who say "she was asking for it" when someoen calls out Big Ben.

Edited by Rob's House

Disgraced himself? Really? What, by trying to play through injury at 41?

As far as him being a scumbag for betraying his wife, GMAFB. I don't condone it, but it happens all the time. God forbid a football player tried to get some kitty on the side. I didn't care when the President got some, I didn't care when Tiger got some, and a sure as **** don't care if Favre got some. The guy's awesome, he's a legend, and I'd like to see what he can do with AZ for a year.

I bet half the "Favre is a scumbag" crowd are the same guys who say "she was asking for it" when someoen calls out Big Ben.

My god, I may actually agree with you on something... :thumbsup: