Who you buying?

major

New Bills Jersey- who you buying?   

62 members have voted

1. 1. When the new jerseys come out, who you buying?

• 2011 1st round draft pick
    • 2011 2nd round draft pick
    • Fred Jackson
    • CJ Spiller
    • Ryan Fitzpatrick
    • Aaron Maybin (just kidding)
    • Lee Evans
    • Steve Johnson
    • Customzied with your name
    • Not buying one - due to lockout

Based on this list, YE would lean toward Stevie Johnson. It's tough, because I'm not overly confident that about the long term status of any of these guys on this team. I love Fitz, but it's always up in the air as to where we're going with QB. YE has taken the approach in recent years to stick with the customized throwbacks with one of our H.O.F. players on it. YE has been considering getting one done up with Tasker on it next.

If we have a season i'll buy a knockoff authentic from China. I would never buy the outrageously priced ones from the NFL.

,,psssst, counterfeits are illegal. May the Gods of Customs and Border Protection find your shipment.

If we have a season i'll buy a knockoff authentic from China. I would never buy the outrageously priced ones from the NFL.

Same here. I still want a white throwback ( I have wanted one since they came out, but China doesnt make KWs or Woods, which are the only two jerseys worth having IMO) and hopefully I will be buying a Fairley, Dareus, Jordan, Watt, Carimi, Taylor or Quinn once the season does kick off. I may get one of the new ones if they are sweet but unlikely.

Edited by Thoner7

I used to buy a jersey every year but two years a go a made a pact I won't buy another jersey until they finish above .500. They need to prove to me they're trying.

However if the new jersey's are as sweet as they could be and the Bills draft Cam Jordan I could be tempted.

BTW anyone want to buy a Trent Edwards, JP lossman, or "Beastmode".

Actually I modified "Beastmode" to say "Help Wanted" so just the two futures of the franchises are up for grabs.

If we take Ponder in the 2nd; I will buy that one. However, I still feel like we are taking Cam with the 1st pick; therefore, I'll probably be buying a Newton jersey. Ralph said we need a QB; therefore, I'm all but expecting to hear Cam at #3.

No one on that list, depends on who the first picks are, would really like #92 Ted Washington though. This guy should be a first ballot Hall of Famer next year and was the best NT of all time. I like how our D was ranked third when he was here and Genius Greg cut him and switched to a 43 and we sucked. He also caused Hansen to retire because he hated the 43 after spending a year in it after convincing him to stay because his D was #one and ours was a measly 3. Kind of like last year when our coaches and GM were convinced they could convert 43 guys into 34 and get low level free agents to fill the gaps and then draft "waterbug" Spiller because he was the BPA. Yeah right, a little 3rd down back is never the BPA even if he is the BPA, that would be like taking a center or guard high when you can get them latter.

Treat it as an investment--if you buy one this season, spend it on a player who you think will still be on the team 5 years from now.

Who is that player?

We don't have one of those players. Maybe Moorman or Kelsay.

Edited by DreReed83