Who you buying?

major

New Bills Jersey- who you buying?   

62 members have voted

1. 1. When the new jerseys come out, who you buying?

• 2011 1st round draft pick
    • 2011 2nd round draft pick
    • Fred Jackson
    • CJ Spiller
    • Ryan Fitzpatrick
    • Aaron Maybin (just kidding)
    • Lee Evans
    • Steve Johnson
    • Customzied with your name
    • Not buying one - due to lockout

If we have a season i'll buy a knockoff authentic from China. I would never buy the outrageously priced ones from the NFL.

My wife got me one of these. It almost reaches my knees. I'm 6'3" with a long torso. I'm not sure who this thing's meant to fit, maybe Jared Gaither.

The China made Jerseys aren't that bad. I have two, and they fit well and look the same as my Bills Store Jersey. With the way players rotate in and out, I pretty much figure that it'll be outdated in a season or two anyway.

We're going back to the White Helmet? Yuck.

I'd have to go with Stevie Johnson from the list, hoping that he isn't a one year wonder.

I've got a CJ Spiller white throwback that i got last year from dhgate for $40 (free shipping). Fully stitched and everything. THose jerseys are definitely the way to go instead of wasting $80 for some iron-on crap that gets mass produced by the nfl.

I'll probably get a blue one when they come out with the new jerseys, but i'm not sure who yet.

I've got a CJ Spiller white throwback that i got last year from dhgate for $40 (free shipping). Fully stitched and everything. THose jerseys are definitely the way to go instead of wasting $80 for some iron-on crap that gets mass produced by the nfl.

I'll probably get a blue one when they come out with the new jerseys, but i'm not sure who yet.

You've paid about 35 dollars too much for that Spiller jersey.