Dont be suprised if you hear this name called

Please please please not at 3! I think he's gonna be a good player, but I'd be devastated if he was the pick. Why not trade back and at least get a 3rd or 4th or combination of picks, and then draft him and not have to pay him the salary of the 3rd pick. Draft day would be painful and my friends (all non bills fans) would be ripping me a part for months.

I would be all for trading down but the cowboys want him real bad so we would have to take him at 7 or below , just might as well take him at 3

If the Bills are going to trade down it's going to be either 5 or 7 after that teams would have to give up so much- ARI just needs to give up their 2nd but SF would need to give up a 2nd and 3rd, the Pats with 17,28,33 have enough value picks but do you really want to go down to 17 for your first pick? let alone trade with the ARCH NEMESIS. - if a new CBA is reached then players or future draft picks can be used and it opens up a wider field of trading partners.

The Buffalo Bills pick Tyron Smith Offensive Tackle USC. He is the best and most athletic tackle in the draft, he could he a reach but he could be our RT or LT for years to come. Here is a link http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6441/tyron-smith

We better not unless this kid can play defensive tackle. Hell, would anyone be shocked thought we have done alot dumber in the past.

The Buffalo Bills pick Tyron Smith Offensive Tackle USC. He is the best and most athletic tackle in the draft, he could he a reach but he could be our RT or LT for years to come. Here is a link http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6441/tyron-smith

There's no way at #3 the Bills should do this! But it is the Bills lol...so they may! But I wouldn't! The first thing we need to do is take the best defensive line player available. We need to slow down the opponents running game or we are just wasting another season! It's our biggest flaw among many....I'm hoping they draft Marcell Dareus DT at #3, if not I would be okay with Da'Quan Bowers...At a lesser but satisfactory degree I would be okay with Nick Fairley and possibly Von Miller. Robert Quinn is a one trick pony who is not stout against the run or pass, but can rush the QB...but he's a red flag to me! Fairley has elements of a red flag, but he's talent is worth the risk!

There is just no way that I would draft a future RT with my 3rd pick....if I was desperate for an OLT I would consider the choice if he was rated a little higher, but at #3 your talking a big reach!

QB at #3 is always a temptation, but I'm not part of the Gabbert/Newton bandwagon and would select a QB at #34....Maybe Colin Kaepernick, or Jake Locker and still try and draft Ricky Stanzi in the fourth as competition is good for the position. I would possibly bring Levi Brown to training camp, but he probably would be released prior to the season. I would be satisfied going into the season with Fitz,Kaepernick, and Stanzi....But, I'm not on the Christian Ponder bandwagon either as I've read comparisons of his abilities to present NFL QB, and the comparison most often made is believe it or not...Trent Edwards!!! He's downfall is he likes to check it down, he's accuracy is sub-par, and he is often injured and missed games due to injury repeatedly! and just why are the C. Ponder fans thinking the Bills should draft him??? I don't get that!!!

We need a beast on defense not on offense. Von Miller, although he will be a great ballplayer, is not a beast. Fairley might be, Dareus will be good but may not make it to three. Although I think the Draft will start Newton number 1 and Peterson number 2.

Edited by jumbalaya

UGH!!! what is wrong with you people :thumbdown:

We better not unless this kid can play defensive tackle. Hell, would anyone be shocked thought we have done alot dumber in the past.

sad but true.