Dont be suprised if you hear this name called

So your saying theres a chance? :beer:

Gotta love the Dumb and Dumber referrence! :thumbsup:

I've not put much stock into the draft as of yet... there's too much smoke and mirrors going on right now. The constant is that we need help primarily on the D front. Saying that, I'm not completely sold on any one player there. They all have some pros and cons, but who's really worth it at #3? I like Dareus, but I'd LOVE him at #10 with a trade down, and there's not much chance at that happening, but stranger things have happened. A lot depends on the FA market as well. All I know is that we need to cut our rush yds against down quite a bit AND generate a pass rush without the use of LB's. If we do that, we're sitting at about a 9-7 record with the current offensive talent we have now. i can live with that as a good buliding block going into the 2012 draft....

If the Bills are going to trade down it's going to be either 5 or 7 after that teams would have to give up so much- ARI just needs to give up their 2nd but SF would need to give up a 2nd and 3rd, the Pats with 17,28,33 have enough value picks but do you really want to go down to 17 for your first pick? let alone trade with the ARCH NEMESIS. - if a new CBA is reached then players or future draft picks can be used and it opens up a wider field of trading partners.

If the pats* were giving up 17, 28, and 33 for #3 hell yes i'd trade down. But there's no way they'd ever give up that number of premium picks.

We better not unless this kid can play defensive tackle. Hell, would anyone be shocked thought we have done alot dumber in the past.

That's the part that really scares me. They might actually want to try him to defense.

Sure hope he is good at stopping the run ... because that is what we need ... a run stopper!!!!

Here's what Longball at DraftTek says about Cameron Jordan:

http://drafttek.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/541-the-big-uglies-shall-rise-again/ "Cameron Jordan was almost unblockable during the Senior Bowl practices – and he was going against the North OL prospects who included Castonzo, Carimi, Bolder, Brewer, Pinkston, Wisniewski, Moffitt . . . get my drift? He will be equally adept at either the 3-4 or 4-3 alignment, as he ranks #2 in both DE categories – since he played DE in a 3-4 alignment at Cal, not to mention the fact that I’ve already started bragging on him, let’s just discuss him here, shall we?

As a pass-rusher, Jordan relies on his power and technique to pressure the pocket, utilizing a strong club, rip and swim moves to compensate for average quickness and speed. Excellent use of leverage and strength on his bull rush and has the hand strength to knock away the OL punch and provides his own, driving the blocker back into the pocket. Good wing-span and is improving recognition and timing to get his hands up.

Cameron is a stout run defender with a solid anchor and understands the gap responsibilities in the 3-4 alignment. Those previously mentioned long arms keep blockers from getting into his chest, maintains his balance, locates the ball and pursues well, both laterally and downfield. His burst is good, but his explosiveness is more due to leverage and strength than initial quickness. However, he comes off the snap low and hard and has the bulk to create a pile, lowering his shoulder and applying his hips for huge collisions.

Jordan gives maximum effort, plays hard to the whistle – comes from good genes, as his father Steve Jordan was a 6-time Pro Bowl TE with the Vikings. Good-hearted, keeps the locker-room loose but exhibits leadership qualities."

Edited by Astrobot