Gailey doesn't go to pro days

got this from Pat Moran on Twitter. Ponder, Fairley and Houston are all at OBD but Gailey isn't there. He's with Nix at UNC to watch Quinn. How should we read into this?

I don't think there's much to read into here. We should be happy that he's there though. Quinn is too good a prospect not to go and see. I hope the kid shows more explosion than at the combine. He's got a lot riding on his pro day. Maybe more so than any other D prospect. That year away from the game creates a big question mark in the eyes of pro teams. And rightfully so. There isn't much to go by in terms of sustained production at the college level. I'm rooting for the kid though. He's overcome a lot, has heart, and seems like a bright kid.

GO BILLS!!!

Gailey isnt at the pro day at UNC. why would the Bills have visits without the HC and GM present.

Moran is a good guy but he doesnt think things through before tweeting.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2011/03/31/draft-prospects-meet-staff/

isnt quinn a one year wonder??

I think what we get out of the OP's question is to not believe anything you hear and half of what you read. Nice work K-Gun. I too am wary of another one year impact guy.

Gailey isnt at the pro day at UNC. why would the Bills have visits without the HC and GM present.

You're right. Moran is now saying the Bills say Gailey is at OBD

Your opinion of Moran is kinder than mine. To me Pat is a sports media wannabe who posts other peoples rumors and reporting as if it's his own. 98% of what is on his website is wrong or never pans out. I ignore him.

PTR

got this from Pat Moran on Twitter. Ponder, Fairley and Houston are all at OBD but Gailey isn't there. He's with Nix at UNC to watch Quinn. How should we read into this?

I find this very difficult to be true but if it is, this points to the ineptness and disorganization of the franchise

i think its obvious to anyone that following patrick moran is detrimental to your knowledge. having said that, i think if it were true, it would be more for the later rounds. nix said that ILB was one of our biggest needs, not OLB. Quan Sturdivant is a solid ILB prospect in the third round. they also have a good DT prospect, a few good-great OLB prospects (outside of quinn) and a couple good secondary prospects that will be available later in the draft. even the posibility of going Yates as a UDFA or 7th round prospect to take the third string qb if he thinks he can develop him more than Brown last season.

if there were 3 to 4 guys the bills were seriously considering for picks, it might make sense to come see them all in one big shot.

I find this very difficult to be true but if it is, this points to the ineptness and disorganization of the franchise

This report was already proven false yet some people want to believe the worst about the Bills and readily believe any rumor that fits their prejudice. Pat Moran is the king of the Bills haters so I'm sure you'd love his site, especially if accuracy and truth are not requirements.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot