Dallas Cowboys player kicked out of shopping mall

Man this sucks:

"If Bryant returns to the mall while the warning is in effect, he could be arrested. WFAA-TV (Channel 8) reported Bryant was banned from the mall for three months."

Dez is gonna have to order those "Lebrons" online now!

What is it with these narcissist players? :wallbash:

I always get a chuckle out of the reasons why pants are baggy. It isn't just because in prison that you were generally issued elastic banded pants without a belt and they sagged but because it was also a way to advertise yourself as available in the 80's through mid 90's.

Maybe Dez was looking for some company?

I always get a chuckle out of the reasons why pants are baggy. It isn't just because in prison that you were generally issued elastic banded pants without a belt and they sagged but because it was also a way to advertise yourself as available in the 80's through mid 90's.

Maybe Dez was looking for some company?

The fad emanated from the prison look and now punks think walking around holding their pants and their johnson at the same time is cool. It is IMO one ridiculous look and clearly shows a lack of character. It also shows Dez Bryant is a punk and will always be a punk. I bet he gets suspended for something within the next twelve months provided there is a season.

For those who think that the gold teeth look favored by many blacks is also a punk trait, that is not true. Many blacks lack quality health care and receive very little dental care. Gold teeth are used to prevent air from getting into the cavities. If you ever had a cavity, you know how painful that is. It is a quick and low cost fix for a real problem.

Edited by jumbalaya

Things like this are exactly why he dropped so far in the draft and was kicked off his team in college.

If this is just true, it's just stupid. But the reason he got kicked of college team was complete BS. The NCAA is a bunch of double talking crooks who use kids to make billions and not pay them a cent.

If this is just true, it's just stupid. But the reason he got kicked of college team was complete BS. The NCAA is a bunch of double talking crooks who use kids to make billions and not pay them a cent.

Yup, none of that money made off the millions of dollars in football and basketball goes to fund other sports like water polo, wrestling, or anything else the NCAA fields... :wallbash:

Yup, none of that money made off the millions of dollars in football and basketball goes to fund other sports like water polo, wrestling, or anything else the NCAA fields... :wallbash:

..........or pay for education opportunity they have, yet so many of them fail to take advantage of. While financially, the colleges may come out way ahead, these guys have the chance to set themselves up for good life, either thru athletics or thru an education. The college players still get a pretty darned good deal, one that my 5.8 speed in the 40 didn't get me.