Vince Young

major

Which kills your trade down idea. Thank you.

Now, can we move on to something realistic? Nobody is trading #1, #2, #3 or #4 for our #1 unless it's the Redskins or the Raiders. And even they are long shots with the CBA issues.

Because even Buddy isn't dumb enough to sign a guy who told the HC to go to another place in front of the team.

Because he SUCKS! He is a detriment and cancer. He is a worthless baby of a human being who beats up strippers because he can't get his own women. I wouldn't touch Vince Young with a 30 foot pole. PS Cam Newton looks, talks, and acts like VY. Topsy Turvey NFL burnout from Auburn! Welcome to the League that Doesn't NEED you to survive. You need the NFL VY and CN. Show me Ricky Stanzi or don't draft one.

Please stay on topic. We have a Cam Newton thread for a reason. :flirt:

Because Cam Newton IS Vince Young right? Ignorance is bliss.

We need a backup Qb if we don't draft one. While I'm not a big fan of young, I don't think all is lost. He's a qb that could benefit working in a system like gaileys. He does have a 30-17 record as a starter. Like him or not, that's pretty good. Jeff fisher is a great coach, but the Titans really didn't have that much talent. We could do worse than VY as a backup. He's a better option than Levi, jmo

Vick Young is one of the very few 'red herring' quarterbacks thrown out there as possibilities on this board that I think would be worth the risk. People seem to always want some other team's weak cast-offs, and that is frustrating.

But Young is young and a very good quarterback, and a winner in the league. Granted, I haven't seen him play extensively but when I have, and examine his stats, I think that he will be a very successful starter for a team for a long time.

I am definitely a Fitzpatrick fan, think he will be our franchise quarterback for the next decade, a pro bowler, but Vince Young is a very intriguing prospect. I'm not a big Jeff Fisher fan, think he is only a mediocre coach and seems arrogant, so not that concerned about his analysis, may not be legitimate.

The Bills definitely need a back-up, and someone to push Fitzpatrick. I think the two would make a good tandem.

Edited by Mister Defense