Charlie Sheen ladies and gentlemen, Charlie Sheen

Beerball

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it this guy doesn't have any sort of publicist? I would think anyone hired to protect his image would have had him kidnapped and hidden from all microphones.

Edited by ofiba

I heard last night they're looking at replacing him with Uncle Jesse! :doh: Can you say cencelled?

Before Sheen's controversial comments against Stamos, John tweeted away the rumors to his Twitter followers. “Contrary to the rumors, I am not replacing Charlie Sheen on 'Two and a Half Men. However, Martin Sheen has asked me to be his son,” Stamos jokingly Tweeted.

:lol:

Edited by Booster4324

When you Google "Charlie Sheen is", the top 4 suggestions from Google are:

"Charlie Sheen is too damn high"

"Charlie Sheen is dead"

"Charlie Sheen is my hero"

"Charlie Sheen is a loser"

That is hilarious - especially the first one!

I LOL at that as well.

Stamos would be a good choice. He's a pretty boy, which is what the character needs outwardly, and the rest is all writing.

That was a great tweet by Stamos. I do think that he would be a good fill-in.

On the Today show Kathie Lee Gifford has been skewering Charlie Sheen. Well today she revealed what a total hypocrite she is. She sees him with 2 girls and says one of them looks so young. Well both of them are 24. Charlie Sheen is 45. Doing the math, Charlie is 21 years older. Meanwhile, Frank Gifford, her husband is 23 years older than her. She was 33 and he was 56 when they got married. They are now 57 & 80.

On the Today show Kathie Lee Gifford has been skewering Charlie Sheen. Well today she revealed what a total hypocrite she is. She sees him with 2 girls and says one of them looks so young. Well both of them are 24. Charlie Sheen is 45. Doing the math, Charlie is 21 years older. Meanwhile, Frank Gifford, her husband is 23 years older than her. She was 33 and he was 56 when they got married. They are now 57 & 80.

So then start a "Kathy Lee Gifford is a hypocrite" thread. This thread is exclusively reserved for droopy-eyed children crying over the exploded bodies of their melty-faced parents. :w00t:

I love this thread - banging on both Charlie and Kathie Lee!

BTW, I'm listening to Brad Riter and just started laughing when they were talking about the Bills safeties and Donte's insane contract demands. His sidekick, Scott, said Yeah, he's got a lot of Charlie Sheen in him.