how would you handle this situation....

The Poojer

Pooj, you're in a lose-lose situation.

Choose to lose the least.

As tempting as it appears to be to interject yourself more directly into the situation, the potential for losing big is great if you do so.

Not only can your boss screw you, but your Grand boss can too.

He might be a ****, but it's not your job to make him a better person.

Peace.

yea its no good -- even if you do what you feel is the moral thing, she might not welcome the feedback. just something to keep in mind. if the husband found out, you might lose both the job and a friend. when put in a situation where she might feel she has to choose between her husband, childrens father, house and life they have together.... its very hard to walk away even if you know something is going on. odds are she already knows, and truly you arent bringing anything new to the table from what was shared. nothing to gain but your own peace of mind, everything to lose.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's said numorus time he's going to keep his mouth shut. Damn.

I'VE GOTTA BE HEARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeeeze -- didnt mean to offend. was just adding my 2 cents... nothing big.

and from my experience when the head and heart battle, even when you say the head has won, a few affirmations as to why help you stick to that decision. i promise at some point since the post saying "yea i wont do it" he has thought twice. its only natural.

jeeeze -- didnt mean to offend. was just adding my 2 cents... nothing big.

and from my experience when the head and heart battle, even when you say the head has won, a few affirmations as to why help you stick to that decision. i promise at some point since the post saying "yea i wont do it" he has thought twice. its only natural.

No biggie, just sayin

shiv the mofo an option??

BTW, am i the only one who buys his explanation?

Sound feasible to me, may have had to do something similiar for my own 22 year old smoking hot nanny a few times when she was in the exact situation :thumbsup:

I actually buy it. If he were having an affair, would he really put the hotel charge on his credit card? Of course, he might just be that stupid.

Pooj, I'm almost positive there is a movie in theaters right now about your exact situation....go see it, and if the outcome is positive then just do whatever they did :thumbsup:

Solution!

Man, I got to hire a nanny for my house. I do not care if I have to get a paper route on the weekends to afford it. It sounds like it is well worth it.

:lol:

In this economy, your job is more important than your friendship. Not that you saying nothing and him cheating on her will kill your friendship with her. I'd just tell her "you were there, trust your instincts" and leave it at that.

One of my friend's friends started banging the hot nanny or babysitter or whatever she is when she was something like 17 and he was 38 or so.......Now, they're married......My friends are all like "My wife would never get a hot babysitter!".......I said I'm going to get one (and, like you said, I don't even have kids)

i may get crucified for this...but fran drescher was sooooo smoking hot....i still watch the nanny on nick at nite....what a friggin body on her.....she was awesome in spinal tap as well...which she reprised the role in at least one episode of the nanny....

She was hot. When she wasn't talking that is.

:huh:

You have a strange office.

Where I work is like that also. I figure it's just because they pay for everything (food/drinks/rides if needed) that if spouses/so were invited, that would double their party cost. And trust me, they don't skimp on the costs.